Part 10

Armaan and Atul was busy in searching that special variety of orchid, but wo available ho tab na mile, it was all planned by Anjie and Atul.

After searching like 50 of shops Armaan said "champ I think its not available here, Anjie k liye ab kuch aur le lo I'll try to explain her ok that hamne har jagah dhundha but nhi mila lets go yar, its completely dark outside"

"ok champ tu leke aa, mai car me wait kar raha hu"

"ok mai leke aata hu"

"champ tumne do bouquet kyu liya?"

"wo Padma mom ne bola tha ki ek ghar k liye lete aana she loved this smell aur maine Anjie ko kisi tarah mana liya hai CCD me aane k liye to tum mujhe waha drop kar k ghar chale jana ok, wo kya hai na Padma mom will be waiting for bouquet na" Atul explained Armaan while sitting in car to which he complies.

Soon he drop Atul at CCD and said "chal mai v baat kar lu Anjali se warna wo tujhe chhodegi nhi aaj" Armaan said to which Atul immediately opposed "NHIIII"

"UNH??"

"what did u just said?"

"k..kuch nhi Armaan tum ghar jao na, remember Padma mom, rose, she will be waiting for you na" Atul stambles but composed himself.

"ha, ok then bye" armaan went towards his car.

"I just hope ki ab in dono me sab theek ho jaye" Anjie said to which he nodded"wo to hona hi hai, they both love each other endlessly"

When Armaan reached farm house it was all dark black "lag raha hai light nhi hai" he went inside with the help of cellphone's light but suddenly get struck with something and his cellphone fall down and switched off.

"kaha chale gaye sab koi dikh kyu nhi raha hai MOM? BHAI? AUNTY? Kamaal hai koi kuch bol v nhi raha hai"

Suddenly one spotlight fall on him and second on an arrow indicating him to move towards stair. He follow the spotlight and got a note....

"kaun hai ye, achanak yaha pe kaun aa gaya aisa, kahi ye arrangement kisi aur k liye to nhi hai" Armaan was busy running his mind everywhere when his eyes fall on another note,

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN WANDERING YOUR MIND, ITS ONLY FOR YOU ARMAAN"

"really? how could she know what I'll think after reading this note, strange" Armaan was impressed by the person's effort as each note is kept in between heart shape rose petals.

He move forward towards the spotlight which took him to another note on stairs with an arrow towards terrace,,,,

"Aakhon ki zuban wo samajh nahi pate,
Honth hain magar kuch keh nahi pate,
Apni bebasi kis tarah kahein,
Koi hai jinke bina hum reh nahi paate"

Armaan was dumbfolded by the message which was conveyed to him, but this every line remind him of Riddhima. His heartbeat was racing like hell, he don't want to hurt anyone's feeling but he can't give Riddhima's place to anyone in his life, never ever.....

He move forward again to get a note,,,

"Kaash aisa ho ki tumko tumse chura loon,
Waqt ko rok kar waqt se ek din chura loon,
Tum paas ho to is raat se ek raat chura loon,
Tum saath ho to is jahan se ye jahan chura loon"

He smiled and don't know why he was feeling that something very auspicious is going to happen, but without Riddhima? He was not able to understand but he was getting a strong feeling of something good.

As he reached on terrace door, he got another note,

"once you said a person that "girl like her is impossible to search so if she is with you just value her and you will be the happiest person of the world"

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें