Part 12

Soon they get busy in breakfast enjoying with each other but didn't forget to tease Armaan and Riddhima for their confession...  

But Armaan to Armaan hai, he retort them in his own style which make Riddhima blush. All were happy but Armaan and Riddhima didn't had any clue about the surprise party in evening..... 

"chalo bhai breakfast to ho gaya yummieee wala all thanxx to Ridzi, ab Ammy btao what do you want? Aaj tumhara din hai afterall" Rahul said to seek everyones attention.

"ha Armaan what do you want today" Padma ask.

Soon they become tired after lots of talking and teasing session and Armaan Riddhima to didn't slept previous night so they dose off there only while talking.

"ye dekho in dono ko yahi so gaye baate karte karte" Ananya notice them first.

"let them mom, dono thak gaye honge, mental stress to tha hi but after their confession they talked whole night so" Rahul cutely explain them to which they nod.

"I have an idea" Atul said in excitement "and that is?" Sid ask him to elaborate.

"lets leave for hotel where we have arranged party and Armaan Ridzi will come together, atleast they will get sometime to spend with each other"

"kya baat hai Atul what a plan"

"and aage ka plan mai batata hu but party venue pahuch k" Sid said as something strike in his mind.

"ok then lets move"

Leaving them alone they left for venue leaving a note behind.

After sometime, Armaan wake up to get most cute scene infront of his eyes. Riddhima was sleeping like a kid on carpet where they were sitting hugging a soft teddy, her hair were scattered on her face which was hindering Armaan's view. He slowly move her hairs from her face and she smile cutely in sleep due to which he also smile and kiss her forehead lightly so that her sleep didn't break but to his bad luck a call on his cellphone distract him and Ridzi also woke up by the music of ringtone.

She got that note and smile on their parents and friends antics.

"Armaan get ready we have to leave" Riddhima ask him when he return after talking.

"to where?"

"ofooo,,, jaha sab log gaye hain, they left a note. Here is your dress, get ready" Riddhima order.

"ok ok, u also get ready, I need to take you somewhere"

"unh?"

"baad me bataunga, we'll be late na"

And both left in their rooms to get ready. After sometime, Armaan was waiting for Riddhima in hall while pacing on but she was like invisible.

"riddhima we are getting late"

"coming Armaan, just 5 minutes"

But he came directly into her room and left shocked with the scene infront of him. She was just looking like angel in that dress but was busy in tying the knot of her dress closing her eyes little irritatingly coz her hands were not reaching there. He was spellbounded by the beauty infront of him, he thanked God many times that she is only for him, forever.

Without wasting any time he want her to be his for always thus he decided to talk Dad and Shashank uncle once they return from Chicago

He slowly hold her hand on strings which make Riddhima shiver but she felt so shy to open her eyes and face his intense gaze. He tied knot of her dress and came closer to her ears and whisper slowly "u r looking beautiful Ridzi and not to forget smokingly hot" kissing her earlobe he make her blush hard.

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें