Part 23

Next Morning Armaan wakes up first to get beautiful view of her adorable wife whose face was half covered by her hairs, holding his hand cutely as if she was hugging her cute teddy in her sleep.

Armaan slighty smile on her and thanked God for everything in his mind and slowly move her hairs from her face to get complete view and kiss her forehead. Riddhima smiles in her sleep may be dreaming about Armaan.

He move slightly to get up without disturbing her but sudden knock on the door wakes her up. She open her eyes and looked towards Armaan sleeply.

"Sorry baby, I don't wanna break your sleep, someone is knocking on the door. Anyways Good Morning Wifey" he smile patting her head.

"Good Morning Armaan, its ok shayad koi kaam hoga. Lets see." She said getting up.

They open the door only to welcomed by smiling girls at door. One of them come near Riddhima and rush outside holding her hand saying " Armaan bhaiya , aap taiyar hoke bahar aa jana Sarpanch ji ne bulaya hai apko" while Riddhima was boggled whats going on but smile on her cute act.

"are kya hua? Mujhe batao to kaha ja rahi ho mujhe leke tum log" she asked but they didn't answer just laugh and kept running.

They stop once they reached in a beautiful garden. "wow, its amazing" Riddhima was spellbounded by the natural beauty and enjoy by revolving around "ye to bahut sundar jagah hai, thanku so much mujhe yaha pe lane ke liye" she happily hugged the girls.

"Riddhimaji?"

"sirf Riddhima hu mai tum log k liye, warna mujhe nhi baat karni hai" she turned around saying so.

"are nhi nhi ham Riddhima hi bolenge" she said making her smile.

"hmm, ab bolo. Subah uthte hi mujhe yaha kyu bhaga k laye tumlog?" she asked sitting on a stone keeping her feet in water.

"tu puch, mai yaha tak le k aa gai na" she said to other girl.

"nhi tu puch na" another girl replied.

"aise to badi jubaan chalti hai, aaj kyu Sharma rahi hai" some other girl also bumped in conversation.

"stop it guys" Riddhima said in her special tone "kyaa puchna hai, kyu jhagad rahe ho ek dusre se?" she asked smiling.

"wo Riddhima, k,,kal raat me kya hua? Tum dono ko sab pasand aaya na?" she asked mischieviously making Riddhima shy with red colour covering her cheeks. She turned around being shy.

"bolo na, hame to bata do" another girl also teased her.

"chup karo tum log, bacchi ko thoda nahane do, taiyaar hone do. Pahuch gaye khi khi karte, chalo jao tum log" an old lady comes from behind scolding them.

Riddhima felt relax when she saw that dadi over there.

"thanku dadi" she smile and said.

"koi baat nhi bachhe, tum naha lo waha pe udhar, tumhare liye kapde v rakhe hain maine waha pe" pointing towards the room where they slept she said patting head softly.

"ji"

After sometime time,

"arey ab ye kaise karu mai, ye to bandh v nhi raha mujhe" she was blabbering as her hand does not reach upto strings.

Suddenly someone open the door, hoping its dadi she said without turning around "dadi ye dori bandh dijiye na plz, mere hath nhi pahuch rahe waha tak"

That person hold the strings and tied them pulling Riddhima close to himself while tying.

She suddenly opened her eyes remembering the touch "ARMAAN".

DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें