01| MEMORY LOST

But, sometimes you make a choice in that moment and you know in your heart, it's going to change everything.

     HER feelings were never sedate after the haps this morning. Everything feels wrong, she knew something is going to happen, but she couldn't tell what it was. Cassandra has a feeling that her dream two days ago will soon become reality. Later that night while Chris was looking for clues from the picture sent by Lydia, Cassandra emboldened herself to go into her room. She examines her whole wrecked-room, staring at the shards on the floor as her hand slid touched the frames on the desk. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the writings on the wall, scowling deeply as she immersed in the details of the words. Something about the words shouted impeding danger either to her or her friends, even though she knew this would happen eventually.

"Anything I need to know?" Isaac's voice boomed throughout the room, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned on the entrance of her room.

Still focusing her gaze to the words on the wall, Cassandra shrugged, "Like what?"

"Everything." He replied, pushing himself off of the door. Isaac walked to her place while carefully jumping over all the shards on the floor. This is not the first time he was worried about her and perhaps the feeling of worry will never cease to adorn his heart, since she decided to get involved again with this kind of thing.

Shaking her head lightly, she spoke, "Nothing you need to know, I guess."

"I thought we promised not to lie to each other?" Isaac reminded her, standing on her side as he stared at the words. "It definitely has a meaning for you."

"I know what it means." Cassandra chuckled, walking away to sit on the bed. "If the person who wrote it told me."

Isaac rolled his eyes, "Come on, Cass. I'm serious."

"Well, me too. You think I'm some kind of fortuneteller who can instantly know the meaning of something?" She remarked sternly. "Sad to break your heart, Isaac, but I do not know anything about it."

Isaac pursed his lip and sighed, "You're mad."

"No." Cassandra grunted, throwing herself to the bed, not having a care with the broken glass that may have been left there. Unfortunately, her head never touched the mat, furrowing her eyebrows, she opened her eyes only to find Isaac was hovering above her.

His left hand gently placed under her head as he stared down at her, "Stop being so reckless. You can get hurt because of it."

The expression on his face at this time is quite uphill to predict. Cassandra didn't speak a single word, even though she was aware that her heart was racing. How can she not? Their position is truly comfortable if they were lovers. Isaac took a piece of the broken glass with his other hand silently which turned out to be just below her head. He brought it to her eyes, as if emphasizing the consequence which she would receive if she's too frivolous of everything.

"You know I have to thank this broken glass because I could be in a position like this with you." Isaac told her. He looked straight into her eyes before glanced down at her lips. It lasts for a few seconds before he shook his head and threw the piece of it to the floor, readjusting himself to move from the position. But, Cassandra knew damn well what was on his mind, even though she had to admit she was amused to see him not doing anything. So, she beat it for him, cupped his face between her hands and crashed her lips on his. He was a bit tense at first but instantly relaxed and moved his left hand to her waist while the other one attached to the mat to support his body.