My poor Colbs

1 week later.......

Abby's POV:

I still haven't talked to Colby yet. I really miss him and I want to talk to him but I don't have the guts to. I seem to notice every time me and Colby are in the same place and he tries to talk to me, someone always goes up to him because they need him for something. 

" Hey Abby. " said my brother-in-law, Daniel Bryan. 

" Hey Bryan. " I said. 

" What's going on? You look really stressed out. " he said. 

" It's nothing. I just haven't talked to Colby yet. We got into this huge argument and haven't really made up yet. " I said. " I just really miss him. " 

" I know how that feels. When me and your sister got in a fight, we literally didn't talk to each other for a month. It was hard. It was killing me not talking to her. " he said. " You should go talk to him though. " 

" I try Bryan but I don't have the guts too. And every time Colby tries to, someone always takes him away for something. " I explained. 

" Well I guess you need to make the first move. As far as I know, he's been trying to make the first move but he can't which means you have to. " Bryan said. 

" Thanks Bryan. " I said, giving him a hug. " That's why you're my favorite but don't tell John. " 

" Your secret's safe with me. " he said as we both laughed. 

*********************************************************

Colby's POV:

It is around 1 am and I'm in the park. You're probably wondering why I'm here. I've been trying to talk to Abby for a week now but someone always needs me. Why did I have to become so popular when I get into a fight with my girlfriend? I don't know. We're in Canada for WWE. I decided I needed to clear my head so I went to the park which might have been a bad idea since there is snow everywhere and I forgot to bring my coat so I am literally freezing my ass off. As I was sitting on the bench, I was looking at the swings which reminded me of when we were still in Iowa and me and Abby went to the park. 

Flashback:

Abby and I were in the park together. Abby was on the swing and I was pushing her. 

" Higher Colbs!! " she said laughing. 

I pushed her higher and went towards the front of the swing to take a photo. 

" Are you taking photos of me Mr Lopez? " she asked. 

" Yeah, moments like these don't last forever. " I said. 

She was still swinging when she decided she wanted to come off. She jumped off but the swing pushed her forward, making her fall onto me. 

" I got you. " I said, quickly catching her. 

" Thank you. " she said, staring into my eyes. 

We both just stared into each others eyes as we leaned forward for a soft kiss. 

I smiled as I remembered that day. I felt like my ass was literally frozen like ice so I decided to head back to the hotel. When I got back, I saw Jon and Joe sitting on their beds with a concerned expression on their face. They saw me and bombarded me with hugs. 

" Dude where were you? " asked Jon. " We were so worried about you. " 

" I was just out. I needed to clear my head. " I said.