"I'm A Disgusting Man."

A/N: I'm one away from 100 followers!! Remember, if you are the 100th follower, I will follow you back. 

*******************************

Abby's POV:

I made it to mine and Colby's hotel room. I opened the door and saw him standing by the railings of the balcony. I took a deep breath and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I walked over to the balcony and stood next to Colby, holding onto one of his hands that was holding onto the railing.

"Have you ever felt like you have no purpose to live life??" he asked, still looking at the scenery in front of him.

"Colby-"

"Look, I'm really sorry. I'm asking such disturbing questions." he sighed.

"No you're not." I said. I grabbed hold of his hand and we both sat down. "I'm really sorry Colby. I know you're probably really mad at what I did but-"

"Mad?? What's there to be mad about??"

"But...but I-"

"I know what you did and honestly, I love you for it."

"I....I don't follow." I had no idea what he was trying to say.

"You tried to fix our broken relationship. You actually put thought into planning all this because you wanted to see us happy again. I know you really care and that showed me that you do. I hadn't seen Joe and Jon for over a week but because of you, I was able to see them again. It may not have been in the best circumstances but I was actually near them. I...I love you so much for it."

"Really??"

"Yes, really. I never thought I'd ever find someone who'd care so much about me."

"I love you Colby. You know I only want what's best for you."

"I know and I know that you're what's best for me." he said, making my eyes water as I smiled. 

I just pulled him into a hug. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, hugging me tight. I suddenly felt my neck becoming quite wet. I saw Colby breathing quite heavily too. 

"Babe??"

I pulled away from him and saw tears run down his face. 

"What's the matter??" I asked, cupping his face.

"I'm just....I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. I lost you and then my brothers. Now I have you back and I'm just so grateful. I would have been completely alone if it wasn't for you. I don't know how I would've coped. I probably would have kill-"

I interrupted him by kissing him. I pulled away and saw him just stare at me, teary eyed. 

"Don't you dare say that. Don't ever think about stuff like that. Do you have any idea what would happen to me if, god forbid, you died??" I asked as I felt myself getting upset just thinking about it. "Your death would be the death of me so please don't ever say that."

"But what's the point Abby?? What's the point of being alive when I lost everything??" he cried.

"Colby, you haven't lost anything. You still have your brothers. They love you Colby. You need to remember that."

"No they don't. They wouldn't have betrayed me if they did. If they didn't betray me like they did, I wouldn't have-"

Then he just stopped.

"You wouldn't have what??"

"Nothing." he muttered.

"Colby, what did you do??" I was starting to get worried.

"I said nothing. Just drop this."

"No, I'm not gonna drop this. You're my boyfriend. I worry for you. What did you do??"

"Nothing....I just....nothing." he muttered, looking down.

"Colby, please tell me."

"Fine!! If you really wanna know!!! I hurt myself, okay!! Are you happy now??!!!" he yelled, getting up.

"W-what do you mean??"

"I....I....."

I got up and grabbed hold of his arm, pulling his sleeve up and seeing layers of scars covering them.

"Colby?? D-did you do this??" I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at the floor which gave me my answer.

"Why Colby?? Why would you do this??"

"B-because.....I'm....I'm depressed." he stuttered.

"What??"

"I...I went to the doctors a few hours after my match yesterday because I thought that I hurt something in my arm and then they saw the cuts and I explained everything to them and they diagnosed me with depression." he whispered.

What he said to me broke my heart. Colby went through so much and I didn't even realize.

"Why didn't you tell me?? I wouldn't have done what I did."

"Because....I....I was scared you'd leave me. I'm depressed Abby. It isn't a good thing. It just proves that I'm weak and who ever wants to be with someone who can't face their problems?? Who wants to be with someone who can't fight for themselves??" he cried as tears ran his face.

"Colby, just listen to me." I said, taking a step towards him.

"No, just stay away from me. I'm a disgusting man. I...I'm a terrible excuse of a human being." he said, backing away from me.

"No, Colby, just let me in. Don't get nervous."

"No, I just need some time to myself. I have to stay away from you. I'm not breaking up with you. I just need to get away from everyone."

"Colby, you're not in the right state of mind to go out on your own."

"I'll be fine. I'll be back later." he said, heading to the door.

"No, Colby wait." I said as I ran after him.

"Just...just don't wait up for me." he said, opening the door.

He kissed my cheek before walking out of the room, leaving me in tears.