Something Special

A Few Days Later.....

Smackdown Live

Abby's POV:

"Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby." Carmella said as I stood in the ring with her, the Welcoming Committee, Charlotte and Naomi. "You may as well forfeit now if you know what's best for you."

"And what in the hell makes you thing I will ever do that?" I asked.

"Well, we've exchanged a few words, haven't we? Think about it Abby. I don't think you family and most certainly your boyfriend will be very happy about the result will they? Why not save them the disappointment?" she smirked.

She was right. I wouldn't be able to compete. The fact that Colby may be potentially cheating on me this very second and the fact that Carmella may hurt my sister and her unborn child.

"Okay. I....I officially forfeit." I sighed, making everyone gasp.

"Abby, what are you doing?" Charlotte asked.

"Really?" Carmella asked, looking shocked. "I mean, of course you would. You are making a very good choice here Abby. For once, we actually agree we shouldn't have this match."

"Abby, do you know what you're doing right now?" Naomi asked me.

I couldn't say anything. I couldn't describe the emotions that were rushing through me. I put my mic down, trying to contain my tears and left the ring, heading backstage.

******************

Colby's POV:

I watched with a frown on my face as I watched Abby leave the ring. Why would she forfeit like that? I know my Abby and she never gives up so why is she giving up now? After a few minutes, I called to check up on her.

"Baby, are you okay? Why did you forfeit?"

"I can't do it Colby. I just can't." she sounded so upset and broken and it caused pain to me.

"Please don't cry Princess. I can't bear to hear you like this." I said, my voice cracking slightly. "I think you need to come home for a bit. I promise I'll do anything I can to make you feel better."

"O-okay. I love you."

"I love you too Gorgeous."

I put my phone down and sighed. I then made a quick call to Lilly.

"Hey Lilly. I'm not gonna be able to come for a couple of days."

"Aww, why not?"

"Abby's not feeling too good. I really need to look after her. We have to keep whatever we have on pause for a bit."

"Okay, but you better come back soon. You're one of my favorites."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye."

I then quickly called Sally and told her the same thing as Joe and Jon walked in. 

"You cancelled on them?" Joe asked as they both sat with me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So, is Abby ever gonna find out about you and the two girls?" asked Jon.

"She will but right now, you can't say a word to her." I said.

"Okay." they both replied, sighing.

********************************

A Few Hours Later.....

I heard a key jumble through the lock so when I looked towards the door, I saw Abby walk in with a bag in her hand. I quickly got up and rushed over to her, pulling her into a hug. I felt her hugging me back tightly like she didn't want to let go.

We pulled away and I noticed her eyes were red like she had been crying a lot.

"Babe?" I whispered as I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "What's wrong?"

She didn't say anything. She just looked at her feet with a sad expression on her face as a tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed her forehead, making her look up at me. I could see the sadness in her eyes. I knew something was upsetting her.

"Abby, I promise, whatever is wrong, we'll get through it together. I will never leave your side. Your problems are my problems too. You know I love you so so much and I will do absolutely anything for you."

She just nodded. I pulled her into a soft kiss. I had to figure out a way to make Abby feel better. Her birthday was in a week's time. I had to prepare something special.