Back When Everything Was Perfect

A/N: 6K reads!!!???? I can't believe it. Thank you so much for reading. I love all you guys for the reads, votes and comments. You guys are the best. ❤️❤️❤️

**************************************

The next evening.....

Abby's POV:

It was about two hours before mine and Randy's date. I didn't want to classify it as a date though because I didn't feel any romantic feelings towards him. I didn't bother trying to dress too nice for what I would call it, hanging out, because Randy already told me he liked me and I didn't want his feelings for me to grow. 

I showered and changed my clothes. I didn't wear anything too fancy. I just wore a simple top with a pair of jeans. I also did a very simple and light make up look. As I was getting ready, it made me wish I was getting ready for a date with Colby. I used to get really excited every time I got ready for a date with him but when getting ready for Randy, the excitement just wasn't there.

Just as I finished getting ready, there was a knock on the door. A part of me was wishing it was Colby, telling me to not go on this 'date' and to get back together with him but most of me knew who it really was. I opened the door and just as I thought, it wasn't Colby. It was Randy.

"Hi Abby, you look really nice." He said.

"Thank you Randy. You look great too."

"So are you ready to go??"

"Yeah, let's get going." The sooner we went, the sooner it would end.

************************************

Colby's POV:

I was confused. I didn't know whether to follow Abby or not. I didn't want to get caught but I wanted to know whether Randy and Abby would get too close to each other or not. I really hoped not.

"Colby, we wanna go out. Do you want to come with us??" Jon asked as he and Joe walked into the room.

"I don't know if I feel like it." I muttered.

"Come on. It's not the same without you." Joe said.

"Plus, we don't want to leave you here alone so you can sit and be upset." Jon said.

I sighed. "Okay, fine then."

******************************************

At the club

Abby's POV:

The car ride to the club wasn't bad. It was a little awkward but we managed make small talk. When we got to the club, we went over to the bar and Randy ordered us both a drink.

"So, I saw your match against Paige. You did amazingly." Randy said.

"Thank you. That's really nice of you." I tried to smile a genuine smile but I couldn't. I was pretty sure Randy could tell my smiles were fake. I just wished Colby was with me instead. I missed him. I wanted to go on dates with him and not Randy. I like Randy, by not in that way. Colby stole my heart and there was no way I'd be getting it back.

**************************************

Colby's POV:

Joe, Jon and I walked into the club and the first thing that hit me was the smell of alcohol. I really didn't feel like being here but if I didn't agree, Joe and Jon would've kept nagging me. We found a booth in the corner and sat down. A waiter came to our table. She looked to be around her late twenties and she was pretty. If I wasn't in love with Abby, I would've definitely made a move.