Sneaking Around

A Few Days Later.....

Colby's POV:

I was sat on the couch, waiting for her to turn up. I was so excited. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, making me jump of the couch and rush to the door to open it. 

"Hey Sally." I said, giving her a hug.

"Hey, so are you ready?" she asked, a huge smile on her face.

"Of course. This is gonna be great. I-" My phone started ringing, cutting me off. I checked the caller I.D. It was Abby.

"Hey Babe."

"Hey. How are you doing Love?"

"I'm doing okay. I'm just missing you."

"Aww, I'm missing you too. I'll be back in a few days. I promise."

"That's good. I'll be counting down the days."

"Um..so there was something I needed to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"Tell you what. I'll explain when I get home."

"Okay, stay safe."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

I put my phone down and looked at Sally.

"So, we ready?" she asked.

"Yep, let's do it." I said with a huge smile on my face before we both headed to my bedroom.

****************

Joe's POV:

"I gotta see what Colby's up to." I said.

"I know. Me too. Let's go and see." Jon said. "He got lucky when he pushed us out last time. Not this time."

We went to Colby's house and went upstairs straight to his bedroom. We opened the door and saw Colby with some girl, both of them looking shocked as Colby hid something under the blanket.

"Um...who is this?" I asked, pointing to the girl.

"And what are hiding?" Jon asked.

I went over to the blanket and pulled it off, shocked at what I saw. Jon was also looking with wide eyes.

"What?" we both said.

"I may as well tell you both what Sally and I have been doing these past couple of days. But you have to promise me you won't tell Abby. No one can say a word to her." Colby said.

"Of course we're telling Abby." Jon said, still shocked. "We'll tell her that you're c-"

"No!! Just let me explain." he said.

**********************

A Few Days Later.....

Abby's POV:

I finally arrived home. I couldn't wait to see Colby. I really missed him these past couple of days. I unlocked the front door and walked inside. Jon and Joe were on the couch, watching TV as usual. Colby was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey guys." I said, grabbing their attention.

"Hey Abby, how was everything?" Joe asked.

"Good, but where's Colby? I'm dying to see him." I said as I sat down with them.

"Um...he's out somewhere." Jon said.

"Somewhere? But where?" I asked, a little confused.

"He....was feeling a little bored at home so he went for a walk." Joe said.

"Oh okay." I smiled.

**********************

An Hour Before.....

Colby's POV:

"Hi Colby, come on in." 

"I'm really sorry I couldn't bring you to my house Lilly. Abby is coming home today and I couldn't risk having you around. She might have caught us." I explained.

"No I understand. Obviously we can't do what we need to do around her." Lilly said. "Come on, let's get started."

*****************************

Three Hours Later.....

"Thank you so much Lilly. I really needed that." I said as I grabbed my jacket. 

"It's no problem at all. Same time tomorrow?" she asked.

"Can't wait." I smirked as I left her house.

After about a 20 minute walk, I finally got back home.

"Hey, is Abby here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's in the garden." Joe said.

I nodded and went to the garden to see her reading a book on a chair, the sun shining on her, showing off her perfect features.

"Hey Babe."

She looked up and saw me. She didn't look very happy.

"Hey." she said quietly, giving me a kiss.

"What's wrong?"

"Where were you?" she asked, making my eyes widen.

"Um...what do you mean?"

"You were gone for two hours or more. Joe and Jon said you only went for a walk. Just be honest with me. Where were you?"

I really wanted to tell Abby where I had been sneaking off to but I couldn't. I had to lie.

"Well, I was out and then I met a whole load of fans and they just wouldn't leave me alone. You know how fans are." I said, hoping she'd believe me.

Abby sighed. "Okay. I trust you and if that's what happened, I believe you." she said, cupping my cheek and rubbing her thumb on it. 

I smiled as did she. I hated lying to her but I had to. I didn't have a choice.

"So, what were you reading?" I asked.

"To Kill a Mockingbird."

"Really? That's my favorite book." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Read it to me."

Abby sat down on the grass and I laid myself down, putting my head on her lap as she started reading. I felt really horrible for lying to Abby. I didn't want to lie but I just had to. 

After Abby finished reading, she put her book down and leant down to give me a kiss.

"You're so cute, you know?"

"Cute? I am not cute."

"Oh?"

"I'm am sexy and handsome and hot." I said, making her laugh.

"Yeah, that too. But you're more cute."

"Well, you're adorable."

We both laughed as we leant in for another sweet kiss.