I missed you

Abby's POV:

We all heard footsteps get closer and closer until we saw Lucas standing by the doorframe. Joe and Jon jumped him, kicking and punching whilst me and my sisters went to free Colby. 

My sister's untied the ropes and Colby stood up. I hugged him tightly as tears fell down my face. 

" I'm so sorry Colb. I don't know how long you were here for. How you were being treated. I- " I said before being interrupted. 

" Hey, hey, hey, it's not your fault Abby. You didn't cause any of this. " Colby said softly, wiping my tears. 

I hugged him again, not wanting to let go. 

" It's alright babe. He didn't hurt me. I'm fine. " Colby said, giving me a kiss. 

I knew it was Colby because this time, I felt the sparks. 

" Are you ok Colby? " asked Nikki. 

" How long were you here for? " asked Brie. 

" I'm fine and I was here for about three, maybe four days. Remember that day I went jogging? " Colby asked me. 

" Yeah. " I said. 

" Well, I got hit on the head and became unconscious. I woke up and found myself here. " Colby said. 

" I noticed that you were acting different when you came back, or should I say Lucas. I knew something was wrong when I offered him ginger snaps and he said he hated them. " I said. 

Colby's eyes widened. " He hates ginger snaps. They are the best biscuits in the world. " 

I giggled and continued. " Joe and Jon also found ' you ' were acting weird because you ate pickles. " 

" Ewww, I hate pickles. The smell and euurrggh. " he said, scrunching his face. 

" You're such a child. " I said, pinching his cheek. 

" I guess so. " he said smiling. 

Joe and Jon ran into the room and they literally engulfed Colby, making all three of them fall to the ground. 

" Ok, can I get up now? " asked Colby. 

" Sorry. " said Joe and Jon as they helped him up. 

" We better get back. I suppose you wanna freshen up. You smell a little. " said Brie. 

" Yeah. " said Nikki. 

" Well, it's not my fault I couldn't shower of four days. " Colby said chuckling. 

" We better call the cops first. " I said. 

*******************************************************

15 minutes later.....

Lucas was arrested and we all went back to the hotel. Colby had a quick shower and we cuddled in bed. 

" I missed you. " Colby whispered. 

" I missed you too. " I whispered. 

I kissed him and we both stayed cuddling until we fell asleep.