Back To Your House??

Joe's POV:

"Ummm.....what did you just give her??" I asked the nurse who was holding a syringe.

"It was just a mild sedative to calm her down. She'll wake up in an hour or so."

I sighed as I carried and laid her down on a bed near Colby's. His breathing was back to normal thankfully.

"Is Colby going to be okay??" Jon asked one of the doctors. 

"He should be. He injured his ribs pretty bad. Most of them are broken and some are bruised. He's very lucky a bone didn't pierce into his lung or it would have been very fatal."

"So, he's gonna be okay??" I asked.

"He should be. He could wake up in a few hours. We wanna keep him here under observation for a few days though to look after him and his ribs. Do tell his girlfriend he'll be okay."

"How did you know she's his girlfriend??" Jon asked.

"I'm just guessing by the reaction and what she was saying." 

We nodded and the doctor left. I looked at both Colby and Abby. Why couldn't they just have a normal relationship?? What was preventing them from just being happy??

"I'm sorry Joe." I heard as my eyes widened. I turned around and looked at Jon who was looking at the ground.

"Wait?? What did you just say??" I asked in shock.

"I said I'm sorry, okay?? Don't make me regret saying that." he said, still looking at the ground.

"Why are you apologizing??"

"Because...." he looked up at Colby and Abby. "....this is all.....all my fault."

"What do you mean??"

"Think about it Joe. Who tried to separate Colby from Abby?? Me. Because of that, Colby got depressed and when he found out I was behind everything, it just made things so much worse. We all separated and that made things escalate. Now Abby and Colby are suffering....and it's because of me." he said with tears in his eyes.

"Jon, none of this is your fault. Things happen for a reason. You didn't cause this." 

"Don't try and make me feel better. I don't deserve it. I hurt everyone I come across. First I hurt Abby, then Colby and then you. I shouldn't be around anyone. I can't see people suffering because of me."

"Jon-"

"I'm gonna go. If Colby wakes up, text me. Just tell him, I'm not gonna visit. I don't wanna hurt him anymore."

"Wait-"

But by then, he was already gone.

*************************************************

1 hour later.....

Abby's POV:

I felt groggy and my body felt stiff as I tried to get up. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry. 

"Abby, are you okay??" I heard Joe ask.

"Yeah, what happened??"

"Well...." he trailed off when he noticed my eyes meet Colby's body. 

"You don't need to explain." I said as I wiped my tears. "Where's Jon??"

Joe explained everything to me. I couldn't believe Jon was blaming himself. He had nothing to do with this.

"He said he's not gonna meet Colby when he wakes up." Joe said. 

"He's just hurt. He loves Colby after all. When he feels a little better, he'll come back." I said.

"I don't know Abby. He sounded pretty serious."

"I guess we'll have to wait but if he still doesn't come, I'll talk to him."

*********************************************

3 hours later.....

Joe and I were still in the hospital. Colby was going to wake up anytime soon. 

"I should call Jon and tell him to come over here." Joe said. 

He grabbed his phone and dialed Jon's number before pressing the phone to his ear. After a few seconds, he sighed and put it down. 

"His phone's off." he sighed. 

We heard shuffling and turned our attention to Colby, who was starting to wake up. I got off my bed and rushed over to his as he opened his eyes. I felt tears of joy run down my face as I smiled. 

"W-what happened?? Why am I here??" he asked as I slowly helped him up. 

"I'm so glad you're okay." I said, giving him a kiss.

"What did happen though??" he asked, holding onto my hand.

"You got in a car accident but you're okay now." Joe explained.

"Oh, okay. So when do we go back to my house??" he asked.

"Huh??" Joe and I asked, confused. 

"When do we go back to my house??" he repeated.

"Why would we go to your house??" I asked.

"What do you mean 'why'? Don't you remember yesterday?? We were playing bowling and you and Jon won??"

**************************

A/N: Hmmmmmm, what is going on here?? Does anyone know what Colby's talking about??