That Unexpected Moment

A/N: Surprise update. I hope you enjoy. I had tears in my eyes typing this.

*********************************

The Next Morning.....

Colby's POV:

I felt myself slowly waking up when I felt a presence around me. My eyes fluttered open and I shifted around so I could get more comfortable. I looked around until my eyes widened.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!" I yelled as I saw Joe and Jon staring at me as they sat on my bed. "W-what are you doing here??"

"We were just checking on you. You ran out of the club yesterday. Were you crying??" Jon asked.

"N-no, why would you think that??" I asked.

"Your eyes are still a little red." Joe pointed out.

"I'm just t-tired. That's all."  

"What's that in your hand then??" Jon asked, pointing to my hand.

I looked and saw I was still clutching onto the locket for dear life. 

"I......I saw Abby with Randy yesterday." I whispered.

"So, you were crying yesterday??" 

I just shrugged. I felt ashamed. I was acting like a little child over this break up when I shouldn't be but I couldn't help but feel hurt whenever I saw Abby with another guy. It was like adding salt to my wounds. It burned like hell.

"Seth, I'm getting worried. You've been crying yourself to sleep for a few nights now. We don't want you falling into a depression over this." Jon said.

"I won't. I'm just letting everything out. Once it's out, I'll be fine. I p-promise." I said, looking down.

"Okay, well get ready. We have a live show today." Joe said.

I nodded and Joe and Jon got off my bed and left the room. I stayed sat in bed thinking about the events from last night. The way Abby and Randy were laughing together. It looked like they were having fun. It looked like Abby didn't need me anymore. 

I fought back my tears and got up to get ready for the day. The live show wasn't for another few hours yet so I had time to kill. Joe texted me to meet him and Jon in the cafeteria for breakfast. I left the hotel room and headed downstairs. When I got to the cafeteria, the first person I saw was Abby who was sitting with Nikki and Brie. She looked pretty happy with what they were talking about. It was probably about her 'amazing' date with Randy.

I saw Joe and Jon and they motioned for me to go and sit next to them. I went over and all three of us went to grab some breakfast before heading back to our table.

***************************************

The Live Show

Abby's POV:

I didn't have a match for the live show but Nikki did so Brie and I decided to come with her. We had nothing better to do. 

"Nikki, Brie. I'll be right back. I really need to use the toilet." 

"Of course you do. You have the weakest bladder out of us three." Brie teased.

I rolled my eyes and I left the locker room. I went down to the toilet and felt so much better. I walked out of the door to head back to the locker room when I bumped into a firm yet soft chest. I immediately knew who it was because I knew that sweet scent anywhere.

I looked up and yes, it was my true love Colby. I could feel my heart hammering and my hands starting to sweat.

"I-I'm sorry." He said, turning to leave when I grabbed onto his arm.