Chapter 17

Aria's POV

It's been two days after that incident. Nasa unit kami ni Asena at nagkukulong kaming dalawa sa kwarto.

"Mm! Asena, I can't breathe!"

"Oh, sorry..."

Niluwagan niya ang pagkakayakap niya sa akin at hinalikan ang noo ko. I took his hand and carefully touch his knuckles. Ang daming maliliit na sugat nun.

"Hey, Asena. Sabihin mo na sakin, anong ginawa mo kay Anri?"

Ang sabi niya kasi kahapon, hindi niya ipinakulong si Anri. But he gave him the punishment that he deserves, at yun ang gusto kong alamin.

"Fine, I'll tell you. I make him lose his company, that's all."

"Huh? Linawin mo nga.."

He sighed and hugged me again.

"All of his company's business partner, wala na. Including Mr. Montenerio and Mr. Velasquez, well it's because they are your family. It was only natural for them to do that. Even the share holders pulled back."

Tinitigan ko siya. "Anong ginawa mo?"

He shrugged. "I made them pulled back. Ipinakalat ko kay Nile sa social media and gossip magazine ang mga scandal niya. He's forcing a woman to make sex with him, and when the other companies find that out, sila na mismo ang umatras. Also, he's a smuggler. Milyon na ang utang niya hanggang sa sariling kumpanya na nila ang itinaya niya. He even bet his cars, house and his other properties. Naka hold din ang pera niya sa bangko, kahit piso ay wala siyang ma wi-withdraw."

Napanganga ako. "You did all of that?"

"Of course," he smiled. "He picked up a fight with the wrong guy. I thought I should give him a lesson that's why I did that. And also..." he stared directly into my eyes.

"When I saw you almost naked underneath him, and him kissing your body, I couldn't restrain myself and I really wanted to kill him. You're that precious to me, I'm sorry If I came late and gave him the time to do those things to you..."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault Asena. And I wanted to say sorry to you too... When I was still hazy because of that drug injected to my body, I thought that I should give up because you wouldn't come. I'm sorry, I should have waited and trust you.."

"Don't sweat it." he kissed my nose, cheeks, forehead, brow and finally, my lips. "Let's forget about it. I'm sure Anri will never show his face again."

"Alam mo, nakakatakot ka pala magalit. Akala ko si Papa lang may kakayahang gumawa ng ganun." I giggled.

"Because it's you. You are my precious one, and he tried to steal you away from me. I wouldn't mind doing it again if it is for you."

"Aww, Asena.."

I blushed at his words.

I am enjoying my sweet time with him, without even realizing that my brother is facing a trouble that will cost my life.

Ash's POV

"Megumi.. pwede ba akong manligaw?... Tsk, too plain Ash. Ehem.. Megumi, I've been thinking about it, but you captured my heart... Gah! Ang sweet masyado!"

Nagprapraktis ako dahil gusto ko ng ligawan si Megumi. Inaalala ko yung caller kong nagtatangka sa buhay ng mga kaibigan ko, but that doesn't mean that I'll pull back from liking Megumi.

Nasa park ako ngayon kung saan kami magkikita. I need to tell her how I feel, wala akong experience sa panliligaw, but I have Kuya Artix and Kuya Asena to ask for advice, so I think I'll be fine.