Character Description

You wear a black hoodie, blue jeans, and white undershirt. Your physical appearance is whatever you want it to be besides a X scar on your back instead like the one Luffy has from One-Piece. Your aura color is what ever you want it to be. You are 16 years-old. You always carry a skinning knife you got from your brother, but you forget its their most of the time and when you do remember its too late. This time you will never forget.

You are basically in the same class as Jaune as in you don't know too much about aura or your semblance yet, but you are much stronger, faster, and you know martial arts(Jiu Jitsu), but the main thing that makes you different is your Low latent inhibition. (A/N)(If you don't know what that means I will explain now. Most people can block the constant stream of stimuli to reduce the chances of your sanity going down, but people with Low Latent Inhibition don't block that. To put it in the most basic terms when you look at a lamp you see just a lamp. Someone with Low Latent inhibition doesn't see that they see everything the bulb, the cover, and the stem, but there is a drawback. Someone with a low I.Q who has this would most likely result in mental illness, but someone with a high I.Q is most likely a creative genius because they can effectively control the stream of information and are very aware of their surroundings.

You are from Our Reality as in 21st century Earth. Dust, the insane weapons, the Kingdoms, is all new to You. You and your friends found a portal leading to a other world(Remnant) you were beaten and thrown in by your High school bullies. They thought it would be the perfect act. Now, You and your friends are scattered across the world of Remnant. Each of you were placed in kingdoms You were placed in Vale. Your friends are in Atlas, Vacuole, and Mistral. The Rest you have to wait and see.