Chapter 34: Destiny

A/n: Hello guys! I'm back with another part! Quick question... What do you guys think about adding another Martial Art? Say Hell YES! or Hell NO! In the comments! Anyway, On to the story!

Your POV

After the confrontation with the High Blade, you hurried back to Beacon to see how everyone was doing after Mercury's leg incident. When you got there, there were 2 Atlesian knights at the door. You walked past them and stood at your dorm's door, then you heard Ironwood's voice. It was slightly muffled because of the door. You put your ear to the door to listen, but you were also wondering why the Atlesians were ignoring you.

"I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice." Ironwood said

"But he attacked me!" Yang exclaimed, angrily

"Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise." Ironwood continued

"But Yang would never do that!" You heard Weiss say

"Yeah!" Ruby agreed

"You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past..." Ironwood explained

"But I wasn't-" Yang tried to say

"That's ENOUGH!" He yelled, when the room falls silent, he goes on "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified."

You got out of the way of the door because you heard Ironwood's footsteps towards the door. You stood beside one of the knights and waited for him to leave. Once he left, you walked in the door.

"You guys, believe me, right?" Yang asked, sadly

"Duh!" You said and they all looked at you then turned back to one another

Weiss shook her head "You're hotheaded, but not ruthless."

"Blake?" Yang asked, waiting for her response

Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look from You, Ruby and Weiss.

"I want to believe you..." Blake said

"Huh!?" Ruby said

"What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss said

Yang eyes widened, tears forming instantly as she says in a hurt voice "Blake?"

"How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!" You said

Blake glances at You, then takes a deep breath before saying "I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right." She pauses "This is all just... very familiar." As Yang looks up, tears now falling down her face "But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did."

Yang wipes her eyes of tears, then says as calmly as possible "I saw him attack me, so I attacked back."

Blake lets out a deep breath as she closes her eyes and smiles, then looking back up at her partner "Okay. Thank you."