Volume 1 - Chapter 1: The World Of Remnant

(A/N): (Y/n) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(A/C) = Aura Color

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/B) = Favorite Beverage

(F/C) = Favorite Color

Anyway let the Story BEGIN!

Your POV:

It was a Monday afternoon, school just ended. You and your friends Davis, Michael, and Eli, we're talking about this new game that was coming out. The bus driver was sick, so you had to walk home. After about five mins you found an extraordinary glowing light. All of you decided to go check it out. You were in awe of it. So were they. It looked to be a portal to somewhere. You were too distracted by it to notice your bullies were behind you. Before You knew it, it was too late. We were pushed into the portal. To see a new world, You was falling at high speed. You looked around to find my friends they were gone.

Ruby's POV:

Yang and my friends were trying to save me when I was stuck in the nevermore's feathers due to my cape getting caught in one. When the Deathstalker almost struck me, someone or something got in the way of the stinger and got stung by it. The Deathstalker was still hurting it as it was flying and got dragged along with it. I looked over to see a boy who looked to be around my age.

Your POV:

You got stung by a giant scorpion while falling. You could tell it wasn't aiming for you; You just got in the way of it. You opened my eyes to see it trying to sting you again. You thought it was the end for you; Then you began to think about your past, your friends, and family you couldn't die here! Not now!

You stood up and caught the stinger with one hand. You pulled the tail closer to yourself and ripped it off. You then smashed the stinger into its plated forehead. It tried to attack you with its pincers, but You grabbed them both and jammed them into its eyes, killing it. You collapsed due to massive exhaustion.

Ruby's POV:

We saw the mysterious boy kill the Deathstalker with his bare hands! After that he collapsed, We ran over to him he had (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a black hoodie, and a white shirt. He didn't have a weapon with him for some reason. All he had was a book bag. We tried to reach him, but the Nevermore came in and picked him up.

Your POV:

You barely had enough strength to open your eyes when you saw a giant bird come in and take you. It then threw you up in the air and ate you. You felt the rage boil up to the surface and started to punch the bird's throat and stomach.

Ruby's POV:

We saw him get eaten by the Nevermore, but something strange was happening to it. It was moving like it was getting punched then it came crashing down. It started flinching and screaming more and more until we saw a fist come out of its stomach. We saw the boy claw his way out of the Nevermore. Everyone just thought that it was impossible because they were in awe so was I. No one has ever done that, not in a million years. He started walking, but he fell over and collapsed. 'Who wouldn't' I thought. All of us went over to him and picked him up and went to Ozpin who took him to the infirmary.

TimeSkip [5 hours]

3rd POV:

(Y/N) Woke up in the infirmary of Beacon in a bed with an IV stand connect to them. He didn't know where he was or why he was there. Just then a man with a green scarf, silver hair, black suit, and brown eyes and holding a coffee mug.

"Hello," he said

"Hi"

"What is your name?"

"My name?"

"Yes"

"Its (Y/N) (L/N)"

"Well, Mr.(L/N) where are you from?"

"Atlanta, Georgia"

"Atlanta, Georgia I never heard of that place before."

"Well, it's in the USA."

"The USA? that place does not exist."

"What?"

"You are in the Kingdom of Vale, at Beacon Academy"

"Kingdoms aren't a thing anymore."

"Well, I have no idea where you are from, but I can tell you where you are now."

"Ok, you said Beacon Academy, is that a school?"

"Yes, you are here now."

"What do you teach?"

"We train Hunters and Huntress to fight the creatures of Grimm."

"Huh? What is Grimm?"

"Creatures of destruction that will attack anything that has an aura and are attached to feelings of sadness, envy, and fear."

"What is Aura?"

"Well, we wouldn't have school if I told you all the answers right now."

"Are you implying that you want me to enroll?"

"Yes, but it's your choice."

"This has piqued my interest, so yes."

"Good I didn't want such skill to go to waste."

"What Skill?"

"Hmm, you don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what?"

"You killed a Deathstalker and a Nevermore with your bare hands."

"What's a Death Stalker and Nevermore?"

"Like I said we wouldn't have school if I told you all the answers right now."

"Ok, I will go to your school."

"For now, rest up you have Death Stalker venom in your body."

"What Venom?"

You then stood up and jumped of grabbed the top of the ceiling and hang upside down.

The Man was surprised by this.

"Forgot to ask one thing," You said

"What"

"Who are you?"

"I am Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon."

"Ok Professor"

You then started thinking about him what he reminded you of.

"Is something on your mind?" He asked

"No, you just remind me of The Wizard of Oz."

"What is that?"

"Just a movie."

"I will lead you to your team now."

"Wait, team?"