Chapter 5

Mackenzie's POV

After a whole 30 min of listening to music and work, we decided to stop and finish it another time. He was cleaning up the cuttings he made while I clean up the pencils and markers I used. I was picking up some of the paper off the ground. As I pick up the last piece of paper, I stand up and didn't realize that Johnny was behind me so I ended up bumping him and to prevent me from falling on him, he grabbed my waist. 

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh sorry, I was trying to prevent you falling on me", He replies.

"By holding my waist", I say.

"Y-yes", he says.

He let's go and I walk off with a smile on my face. 

Johnny's POV

Holding Mackenzie felt amazing. I had always liked her ever since I saw her. I only annoy her so that I could get her attention. It seems to work. I can't tell my sister about it because she definitely would tell her. Whenever I look at her, she seems to be smiling so I needed to draw that. I grab my sketch book and draw her face. 

"What are you doing there?" she asks 

"Nothing!" I say 

P.S. sorry for the short update, I have camp next week and I'm leaving on Tuesday but hopefully I get to add a few chapter for the rest of the day today and tomorrow. But anyways, you guys seem to enjoy my book and that makes me very happy! Thank you!!!