Chapter 35

Johnny's POV

Wow! The missing you music video is already in 1 million views in 2 days ( Im not actually sure that that happened). It's early in the morning and I'm super super tired. It's been a while since Kenzie has been gone and writing a song about her makes it more better. I get up and decided to call Hayden.

H- Hayden  J- Johnny
J- sup Hayden!
H- hey Johnny!
J-I was wondering, do you wanna come to my house and hang out? Today is a pretty boring day.
H- oh sorry dude but uh....I can't...
J- why not?
H- I'm...at uh....I'm at LA...
J- WHAT!!!!
H-.....
J- since when?
H- since last week
J- how come you didnt tell me?
H- well you were pretty busy with your song btw congrats for a million views!
J- thanks and uh what are you doing at LA?
H- well I actually came to see Kenzie!
J- you came to see her????
H- yea, it's been a while since she's left so might as well visit her!
J- ok then uh I gtg I'll call you later bye.
H- ok then bye.

Phone call ends.

Hmmm go to LA to visit her...Why didn't I think of that? Johnny thinks.

Suddenly, an idea comes up in my head.

"I'm going to visit Kenzie!" I say.

Mackenzie's POV

Kenzie remebers the old times back then, just the same old boring classes. Kenzie grabs her phone and texts Hayden. She thinks.

"Nah I'll talk to him later", she says to herself.

She quickly clicks on Johnny's name and texted him hi.  She suddenly for confused. He only replied with, can't wait!!! She didn't know what it meant but it was probably for someone else. As she was about to walk out to the door, she sees a very familiar face in front of her.