Chapter 29

Mackenzie's POV

I was really glad that I fixed things up with Johnny but I was still upset with one thing.

"Hey Johnny, what would you do when I leave school and go back to homeschooling?" I ask him.

He looks at me sadly but a smile quickly appears on his face.

"I don't know baby girl, but the only thing I know is that I will never stop thinking about you and will visit you after school", he says.

I smile.

Maddie's POV

I was still worried about Kenzie. I don't know if Johnny has found her yet or not. Then I get a call from Johnny.

M-Maddie J-Johnny

M-OMG HAVE YOU FOUND KENZ YET?

J-don't worry about it, I found her and were just here at the beach.

M-oh thank the lord. Do you want me to pick you guys up from there?

J-nah we'll be fine. I'll just text you if we need any help.

M-okay then and thank you.

J-no problem. bye.

M-bye.

the call ends. I sigh of relief thinking that my sister is fine and she's back with her boyfriend. I go tell Lauren that I'm heading home.

(15 min later)

I finally reach home and I lie down my bed. I go on Instagram and saw that Jacob has a new photo. I quickly look at it and when I see it, I was in shock. The picture was Jacob and this random girl kissing...ON THE LIPS. I start to tear up but I try to stay confident. I close my phone and just went downstairs.

Johnny's POV

Kenzie and I were walking back home when we see Jacob kissing a random girl. The worse part was, he wasn't pulling back and one of his friends are taking a picture of it. I look at Kenzie and her face was filled with anger. How could Jacob do this? We tried going away without getting caught by him but I guess we weren't really good at sneaking out.

"Hey guys!" Jacob says happily.

I wave at him but Kenzie gives him a death glare.

The girl comes with him...holding his hand. I was clenching my fists but I tried to calm down.

"Sup guys! This girl right here is my...uh....friend! Her name is Hayley!" He says looking at the girl.

"Really, 'cuz it seems that you guys were eating each others face off just across the street", Kenzie says.

Jacob says nothing.

"Jacob did you really forget about Maddie?" I ask.

"Wait, whose Maddie?" Hayley asks.

"She's no one babe", Jacob says looking at her.

"NO ONE!!! SHE'S MY SISTER AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" Kenzie yells out.

We walk off and Jacob and Hayley stands there. Watching us leave.