Chapter 16

Mackenzie's POV

We all finished our ice cream and decided that we should go back. I'm deciding on staying the night with them because my sister and mom are still on vacation. I walk to the car with Lauren and Johnny and saw that they were talking to each other. Wonder what they are talking about...

(Skip the car ride)

We finally get back home from that long car ride. I'm still annoyed at Lauren for posting that photo of me and Johnny sleeping but I couldn't stay mad at her forever. In fact, I actually was a little glad that Lauren posted that.

Johnny's POV

When we got back home, I went straight to my room and started planning (just a recap, he's planning how to ask Mackenzie out). I quickly look on my instagram because I haven't been on social media today and I see that Lauren posted a new photo. I looked at it and went to Lauren's room.

"Lauren why did you post this?" I say while screaming.

"Cmon, admit it. You like the picture.." she says.

"Alright fine you got me I like it but why?" I ask.

"Well you guys looked cute so I decided to do it", she says.

I walk out of the room looking like I was annoyed but as I turned around to close the door, I smiled.

Mackenzie's POV

I was at the kitchen making some juice for the three of us when Lauren's mom comes up to me.

"Hey Mackenzie!" She says.

"How are you Mrs Orlando?" I ask.

"Oh I'm fine..." she says.

There was an awkward silence.

"Can I tell you something?" She says breaking the silence.

"Sure yeah. What is it?"

"Well, yesterday I overheard Lauren and Johnny talking and I they mentioned your name. I thought they were talking bad stuff about you but I know they wouldn't but i still listened."

I say nothing.

"I heard that Johnny's planning something that your involved in it but I don't know what, just wanted to tell you", she finishes.

"Ok, well uh I guess we'll see", I say walking off.

Hey guys it's Samantha again! I just wanna say that ITS FINALLY 2017!!! Happy New Year to you all! Another thing is that people wanted fan fiction for my next book and I think two people said that I should do another jenzie book but I think I'll go with a fan fiction about Mark Thomas or Jacob Sartorius. Btw the reason I didn't post yesterday is because I was at Queenstown with my family enjoying the new year and I didn't have time to make any updates because we were so tired. Anyways guys, happy readings!!!❤️❤️❤️