Chapter 37

Okay before we start, I'm so sorry guys for not updating for months. I really feel bad about it. The only reason is school. Test week has finished and one more week until it's the school holidays so I'm gonna be more active. And another thing, when Johnny makes a music video for missing you, I'm gonna change it up a bit and add the ALDC girls in it.

Kenzie's POV

I can't believe it. Johnny is making a music video with ALL of us!!! After dance I came up to him and hug him.

"I can't believe your making a music video with us in it!" I say excitedly.

"Well I wanted to make a music video where I sing a song based on my favourite girl in the world and having to have her in it", he replies.

I smile and hug him more. I didn't realize that the girls were watching us until I heard a someone take a photo. I turn to them and we all laugh.

Johnny's POV

I can't wait to tell Kenz that were doing the music video here in LA. I only told her that were doing it back at home so I can't wait to tell her were doing it here.

"Hey kenz, mom just called and I gotta go back to the hotel", I say to her.

"Well okay, I hope you could stay longer but I'll see you tomorrow!", she replied.

I smile and we kiss. She completed my world.