Chapter 41

BEFORE WE ALL START...I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR 24.9K READ!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER MAKE IT THIS FAR SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. ANOTHER THING IS THAT I DECIDED THAT IM NOT GONNA ADD A EDITORS NOTE AT THE END OF MY CHAPTERS ONLY WHEN I HAVE SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND THAT INCLUDES THE REST OF MY BOOKS. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

Did I kiss Johnny on purpose? Yes. Do I hate Kenzie? Yes. Do I plan on ruining their relationship? Yes. And I will do anything to have Johnny whether they like it or not. 

Kenzie's POV

I wke this morning feeling disgusting and horrible. My eyes are red from crying and my makeup is everywhere and my room is a mess. I get up and clean myself up. What I'm wearing in underneath.

I put on some music and start cleaning up my room because I'll surely get in trouble for that

(30 min) yes it literally took her 30 min to clean it. 

I finished and looked at the time. It was 11:30 am but I still felt tired. I go to the kitchen and see mom and Maddie eating breakfast. 

"Morning sweetie", mom says. 

"Morning Kenz", Maddie says. 

"Morning", I say to both of them. I grab the milk and my favourite cereal. I notice from the corner of my eye that mom and Maddie are talking quietly to each other. 

"What ya guys talking about?" I ask. 

"Oh nothing", Maddie says. 

I roll my eyes because I don't give too shits (I'm sorry if I'm making them swear I know they would never) 

Johnny's POV

I woke up and haven't gotten up yet. I woke at 7 and now its 11. I am just lazy af. I was just on my phone when suddenly my door opens. 

"GET UP JOHN WERE GOING SOMEWHERE!!!" I hear Lauren scream. 

"Ugh where now? Can I just have a day off?" I say while under my covers. 

"Don't worry, you'll love this one", she walks out of my room while winking. 

I roll my eyes and continue using my phone. 

SORRY IF THIS WAS BORING IT WAS JUST A FILLER.