Chapter 31

Maddie's POV

I hope Kenzie doesn't know that Jacob cheated on me or else. I'm still sad but I think I need some time alone. I tell Kenzie that I'm going to the park. She suggests that she should come but I said I'll be fine. I get my penny board and star to go to the park. 

(15 min later)

I finally made it to the park and I go to my favorite tree. I sit down and go on my phone. I look back at the pictures of me and Jacob and I start to cry. I wipe it away and I went to sleep.

Johnny's POV

I hope Maddie's okay. I really can't believe Jacob did that. Anyways, I'm Still thinking if Kenzie should duet with me with this song. I was about to call her to come over but then the doorbell goes. I open the door and see Kenzie. She hugs me and I hug her back. 

"I need to tell you something", She says.

"I need to tell you something too", I say.

"Well let's go to you room and talk", She suggests while we walk upstairs and goes on my room. 

We both sit down on my bed and look at each other. 

"You should go first", I suggest.

"Well...you know how I'm going back to ALDC?" She asks.

I nod.

"Well, My mom said were moving to LA", She then starts crying.

"Oh", I say.

"I'm sorry Johnny, this is just going to be hard for the both of us", She tries to say through her sobs. 

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"Next week", she cries more.

"Don't worry" I say while trying not to cry. "I'll always be here no matter what", I sya.

She smiles and stops crying. 

"So what were you going to say?"

"No-nothing", I say.

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY AUTHORS NOTE FROM MY OTHER BOOK, WELL ITS ABOUT THE CAPITALS. I JUST FEEL LIKE DOING CAPITALS RIGHT NOW. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND Just_in_life ON INSTAGRAM:

_wattpadstars_

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! HAPPY READINGS!!!