Chapter 9

hey guy it's samantha, you probably are wondering why i dont have a chapter 8 before 9 but i was writing this and it was suddenly turned into chapter 9 instead of chapter 8 so read the next chapter then go back to this cuz its chapter 8 next and after you read this, just continue on with the story. sorry to confuse you guys!!!

Mackenzie's POV

I come home from school and I'm soo tired. All I just wanted was to stay home and eat chips.  All the drama had to go away so I decided to take a bath. I made sure it was hot enough so I feel really relaxed. I put my bathbomb I bought yesterday and went in with my swimming suit. 

"Ahhhh", I say while closing my eyes.

"MACKENZIE CAN YIU PLEASE COME DOWN HERE!" My mom starts to shout.

"Well there's my 1 min relaxation", I say.

I get dressed and go downstairs to mom.

"Mackenzie dear,  your sister and I were thinking that we three should go have a vacation together, do you like to come?" She asks.

"Mom it sounds great but I think I'll pass. I'm really tired and everything hurts. I just want a break. Is that alright?" I say.

"Ok then, your old enough to take care of yourself anyways. You can go to Lauren's house if you need to okay and ONLY her house understand?" She says.

"Don't worry about it, she's the only friend I have that lets me go to their house without asking their parents", I giggle a little.

My mom rolled her eyes and walked away. I can finally have my relaxation days happen.

Johnny's POV

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do! Mackenzies coming over and it's gonna be filled with awkwardness. I know. Il just pretend it never happened. What could possibly go wrong?

Lauren's POV

(Knock knock)

I hear someone knocking.  Knew it was kenz cuz she's the only person that comes to our house every weekend.

"Hey kenz!"

"Hey Lauren!"

We both hug each other and I help her with her stuff because we're having a sleepover. We go to my room and when I looked at Johnny at his room, he looked then quickly went back on his phone when kenz went pass. It was kinda weird.

Mackenzie's POV

When I went pass johnny's room I see him looking at his phone, I'm not surprised. When we got to Lauren's room, I unpacked all my stuff and we talked for awhile. I thought that Lauren was my best friend so I think I'm going to tell her about what happened.

"Lauren I need to tell you something", I say

"Okay what is it?" She asks.

"You know the last time I went over to your house and you were not home", I say.

"Yea I remember that".

"Well After Johnny and I stopped doing the project for a while, we played truth or dare and we kind of...kind of", I was mumbling.

"Well spill it out!" She screams.

"We kind of kissed... in the lips".

"WHAT!!!" She yells.

Hey guys Samantha here. It's good to see that you guys like my book. Last chapter I said that I think I might be doing another book, well I haven't thought of it yet so I'm not sure but two of my options are a fanfic or a teenage story soo what would you prefer? Fanfic or teenage stories? Just comment😀😀😀