Chapter 19

Johnny's POV

I'm so excited. I can't wait for her to be my girlfriend. The question is...will she say yes?

Mackenzie's POV

For some reason I feel like we're going somewhere special because Lauren hasn't done this before. I guess we'll just find out. As we were getting closer to the middle of the park, there was a path of roses that had a sign saying "follow". Lauren was snap chatting the whole thing but I just kept going.

"Lauren, do you know anything about what's happening?" I ask.

"Nope, I'm just like the camera man!!!" She replies.

I roll my eyes and kept walking. I finally get there and see my mom and sister and my friends. Then I see Johnny come out and he was holding flowers while smiling. I was surprised. First my sister and mom is here and Johnny did this all to me. Johnny then walks up to me and goes down on his knees.

"Mackenzie Ziegler, I loved you since the day I met you. I never felt this way to anyone before and I'm glad I felt it with you. I enjoyed the times we spent together and I've always wanted to tell you this but I love you and..." he pauses and takes out a box from his pocket.

I start to tear up.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He says while opening the box. The box had a beautiful shining necklace in it that has "J+k" on it.

"OMG YES YES! I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I tell and hug him.

Everyone claps and they all had smiles on their faces. Johnny turns around and looks at everyone. All eyes were locked in us. Johnny holds my hands and he puts them up and screams "YEAH".

That was the best day of my life!

What's up guys!!!! Here's another chapter for you all. Hope you enjoyed and I still need those cover for my other book so if you have made one just email it to:

SamanthaSings102@gmail.com

HAPPY READINGS!!!