Chapter 20

Johnny's POV

After we got the park all cleaned up, Mackenzie and I decided to walk around, just us.

"I'm so glad you said yes babe", I say.

"I wasn't even expecting it", she replies.

We walked a little further holding hands. We bought ice cream and sat down on the bench. She payed her head down on my shoulder so I kissed her in the head.

"I love you so much", I say.

"I love you too!" She replies.

Mackenzie's POV

After sitting down on the bench for a while, we decided to get back to his house and just hang out there. When we got back, everyone was there. We all had fun talking to them and Maddie and Jacob has been talking for quite awhile now. They really look cute together. I ship it. Maddie caughts me looking at them so I walked away with a wink.

Maddie's POV

(You weren't expecting that) I was talking to Jacob and then I see Kenz looking at me and Jacob so she walked away and winked. I definitely knew what she was thinking. I go back talking to Jacob and man he's so cute. I've never actually met him in real life before but we've been friends through internet.

"So uhhh, did you used to have any girlfriends before?" I ask.

"No actually and I really would love to have one", he replies.

I look down smiling and he lifts up my chin saying,

"I hope you were my girlfriend", he says.

I blush. Like not any other normal blushing but like my whole face was red. There was an awkward silence and we stood there frozen. It got so awkward until I broke it.

"I'm just gonna get something to drink", I say.

"Ok", he says.

I walk off and go to the kitchen.

Jacob's POV

I really like Maddie and I was thinking that I should ask her to be my girlfriend one day...I thought about it and decided I'm gonna do it tomorrow.

Hey guys another chapter here. I wanted to have maddie and Jacob's POV cuz I really wanted #jaddie in the story so all of you jaddie fans out there, here's a story for you!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!