EPILOGUE

Hey before you start reading, I just wanna say I ended this book really weird and all over the place so I wanted to give an epilogue to just fix it up a bit.

Johnny's POV

After all those years, Kenzie and I are still dating and we're both 25 now. I asked her to Marry me last year and now she's pregnant with twins. I still have a singing career and so does she but since she's pregnant, she is taking a break from social media and all those stuff and I took a break as well because I don't wanna miss out on anything.

"Hey john!" I hear Kenz scream.

"What!" I scream back.

"Can you give me some water please?!"

I sigh. I get up and give her some water.

"Thanks" she says as she smiles.

I kiss her forehead and sit next to her.

"I'm sorry" she suddenly says.

"Sorry for what?" I ask her.

"For being such a pain" she finishes.

"Baby it's fine. Your pregnant with two beautiful children and I, as your husband and the father of the two, should help you through all of this" I say.

She smiles.

I go on my phone and get into social media and try to catch up, being careful not to do anything that will make people realise that I was on social media.

"Hey did you kno-"

"John...OH MY GOD JOHN I THINK THE BABY IS COMIN AHHHH" she screams.

My eyes widen and pick her up. I quickly bring her to the car and I drive as fast as I can to the hospital.

(Skip car ride)

Right now I'm in the waiting area since they won't let me in. I've been waiting for an hour and I'm so so nervous. What if the babies don't even survive?  

Then the doctor comes out. I quickly stood up and went up to her.

"So how did it go?" I ask.

"Both of the babies are healthy and Mackenzie is in there resting" she says.

A sigh of relief.

"Can I go see them?" I ask impatiently.

She nods her head and I walk in the room. As I got in, I saw two of my beautiful children and my gorgeous wife holding them.

She looks up at me and smile.

"I already called our family and friends" I say.

She only smiles.

"Well, do you wanna meet them?" She asks.

I walk over and she gives me both of them.

"Hello there my princesses" yes they're both girls.

"What should we call them?" Kenzie asks.

"We should call them Chloe and Maddie" I say.

"Perfect"