Chapter 23

For all y'all jaddie shippers, here's one chapter full of jaddie times!!!

(Let's go back to the day where Johnny asked kenzie to be his girlfriend)

Maddie's POV

I got to the park with my mom and as we got there, mom started talking to Mrs Orlando. I smiled and just sat down. I didn't really know who the people here were so I just went in my phone. After a whole 5 min of using my phone, two girls went up to me.

"Hi, your name is Maddie right?" One girl asked.

"Yea", I response.

"Well, we heard you were Kenzie's sister so we would like to introduce ourselves", the other girl said.

I smiled.

"Well my name is Loren and her name is Ariel!" Loren says.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Maddie, as you both know", we three laugh.

Us girls were talking for a long time till Johnny walked by us. I needed to ask him something.

"Hey Johnny, whose the guy that has the cool hair?" I said.

"Oh that's Jacob, if you like him just go for it", then he walks off.

I look at him and he looks back. I blush and look away.

"Hey Maddie, do you like anyone?" Loren asks.

" well uh, no one until just now", I say smiling.

"OMG, who is it?" Ariel asks.

"Well I kinda have a crush on Jacob", I say shyly.

"OMG GIRL YOU GO FOR IT", Loren says.

I roll my eyes and we all laugh. After a whole 30 min, I heard that Lauren and Kenzie were coming so I just stood there until I realised that Jacob stood beside me.

Jacob's POV

I really like Maddie. I never thought she could be so beautiful. She looked flawless and I just can't keep my eyes off her. I heard that Mackenzie and Lauren were coming so I stood next to Maddie.

"Hi", I said.

"H-hello", she says.

"My name is Jacob and your Maddie right?" I say.

"Yea", she says.

Maddie's POV

I didn't know what to say. I looked like an idiot. It was so awkward. He then walked away and I thought that he got bored. Great job Madison, you ruined all of it. Then, someone pulled me and I realised it was Jacob. We were running and no one even saw. We hid behind a tree.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Well I couldn't help it but I really like you Maddie and I thought that we should know each other first", he says.

"I really like you too Jacob", I smile.

We went to a bench and we got to know each other better. It was kinda weird to think that we both know that we like each other but I went with it.

"Madison Ziegler, I really cant do this anymore, I know that we've only known each other for one day but do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks.

My face lits up and hug him.

"Omg, yes, of course I would love to!" I say.

We then get back to our friends and told everyone the news. Everyone cheered.