Chapter 18

Johnny's POV

I decided that I'm gonna be asking her the question tomorrow. I quickly texted Lauren that it was tomorrow because I never told her then I texted the people that's coming especially her mom and sister since they were coming back tomorrow. Kenzie didn't know they were coming home tomorrow but she will soon.

Mackenzie's POV

I walk in Lauren's room and see her going on her phone.

"Here's some juice Lauren", I say.

"Oh thanks girlfriend", she says back.

She grabs the juice and drinks it. We used our phones basically the whole entire time until Lauren got a text message.

"Who is it Lauren?" I ask.

"It's just Johnny, he's just lazy that's all", she replies.

I giggle a little and go back on my phone. I then got a notification that Johnny tweeted. It said:

"Soon I'll be yours❤️❤️❤️"

I got confused. Is he asking someone out??? I was a little down because it's definitely not me.

(Skip the rest of the day)

Johnny's POV

It's finally the day. I fix my hair and texted if everyone is ready. I told Lauren that I was going to the park and  not to tell Kenzie where I was. When I arrived at the park, everyone was there and so as her mom and sister.

"I can't believe your doing this Johnny, am I gonna be able to trust you with my daughter?" Melissa asks (kenzies mom).

"Yes definitely", I reply smiling.

"Hey Johnny! Who's that guy over there with the cool as hair?" Maddie asks.

"Oh That's Jacob, if you like him just go for it", I say.

Maddie looks back at Jacob and Jacob looks back. She blushes and I walk off.

Everything got ready and it was time for Lauren to bring Kenzie at the park. I texted Lauren and there ready to go.

Lauren's POV

Johnny texted me that it was all ready so I told Kenzie we were going to the park.

"Hey kenz, wanna go to the park?" I ask.

She nods and grabs her phone and we off we went.(btw, Lauren's mom is with Johnny at the park)

Mackenzie's POV

I was confused where Johnny went but Lauren and I decided to go to the park.
We finally arrive the park and Lauren suggests that we should go to the very middle of the park. I got confused but I agreed.