Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

I really want Kenzie to see the picture because I know she likes him a lot.

Mackenzie's POV

I walk in the shop with Lauren when I get tons of notifications on instagram. I was being tagged in a photo, people dm-ing me, with the same question over and over again!

"Are you and Johnny dating?"

All of the questions were that. I was so confused when Lauren asked what was wrong.

"Well, uhh, I'm getting a lot of notifications from people asking if I was dating Johnny", I say.

She just looks away and smirks. I quickly look on her instagram profile when I see a picture of me and Johnny sleeping with the tags, #jackenzie and #jenzie. I was soo mad at her for doing that but it looked so cute though. I liked him a lot and I just hope he likes me too.

Johnny's POV

I get inside the shop and sit down next to Kenzie. She was on her phone 📱 on instagram but I really didn't care. I liked her so much, actually...I LOVE HER!!! I wanted to ask her out so many times since I met her but I thought she would say no but I think I'm ready this time. I decided to talk to Lauren about it so it would be perfect.

Hey guys what's up!!! I'm sorry this was really really short but I just need to update because I was bored. Btw, as I mentioned last time that I was going somewhere to spend the new year, we are leaving tonight because we need to see the fireworks and we need to plan about the place we staying at. Another notice, the voting. I really need to have suggestion for my second book, fan fic or teenage stories? Please I need it by the 1st of January or 2nd anyways...happy reading!!!!