Chapter 40

Johnny's POV

I don't know what just happened. Everything went so fast. I look at Emma who is smiling while I see Kenzie run away, with tears in her eyes. I walk up to Maddie and she quickly slaps me in the face. 

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER! SHE LOVED YOU AND THIS IS ALL SHE GETS? I can't believe my sister would ever waste her time on you", Maddie says walking away. 

I feel a tear on my eye. What have I done? I walk back to my seat and cried. (I know he sounds like a total baby...because of me)

Maddie's POV

I can't believe Johnny would ever do that to Kenzie. She loved him so much and he repays her by this? I grab my phone and call Kenzie. She doesn't answer. Of course! I head home and tell mom what happened. 

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up by the sound of my phone. I had so many notifications from Maddie and Johnny. I open Maddies messages but I block Johnny's number. I look at the time and realize its 7 pm. I get up and started to walk back home. As I was walking, I see Hayden on his phone. He looks up and sees me. He runs and hugs me. 

"I heard what happened", he says while hugging me. 

"You don't deserve him Kenz! I promise you, you'll find someone better", he says breaking the hug. 

"Thanks Hayden", I say. 

"No problemo", he says. 

we both walk away, me heading home and him heading home. What? Were just friends, and besides, he's dating Annie. Annie is  a wonderful girl and I would never do anything to hurt her. I get home and I breath in. I open the door and I see...Johnny. I quickly go to my room and slam the door. 

Johnny's POV

I went to Kenzie's house to apologize. The door opens and reveals Kenzie. Before I could say anything, she quickly runs to her room and locks it. I get up and knock on her door. 

(knock knock)

"GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!!" I hear her yell. 

"Mackenzie please. Let me explain", I say. 

"There's nothing to talk about. period", She replies. 

I look down and give a small sigh. I decided to leave since there was no point if she doesn't wanna see or talk me to me. I get an uber and I head back to my hotel. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am finally back. I am so sorry if I have been so so inactive I'm just really busy right now but guess what...I AIN'T A SINGLE PRINGLE ANYMORE!!!! thank the lords my crush actually asked me out. anyways, there's nothing much to talk about soooo

HAPPY READINGS!!!