SORRY!!!!

hey guys it's Samantha. I just wanna talk about why I haven't been updating. It's not that serious but I just need to tell you guys. So last Friday, we went to town to buy some school supplies and all that jazz but then when we got to burger king, I thought I lost my phone. I was panicking because I had so much things on my phone and I thought someone must have taken it. Luckily, the staff found it and it was just in their office and gave it back to me. My dad thought that he might as well take the phone off me if I can't be responsible enough. You might be asking, why not use the computer? Well, I'm using one now but I couldn't use it for the past days because dad is planning on bringing them with him when he goes for a vacation back at the Philippines. So now I think I'm gonna be using my old android phone but it's not that bad. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to have it but I can still update using the computers.

I just wanted to say all of that because I'm really sorry for not updating for a very long amount of time.

good news now, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6 K READS!!!! I wouldn't have made this far without you guys!!! well that's all, I'll be updating the next chapter now.

HAPPY READINGS!!!