8. chloe...

brads pov

we had got to our first lesson which was science which i was luckily seated inbetween jamie and melanie we laughed and talked the entire way through one of the teachers presentations which led to us being in an after school detention. at break my phone was going off alot so i checked it it was chloe

from: chloe <3

babe i miss you this isnt fair let me explain

from: chloe <3

please talk to me in your lunch break this isnt how it looks

from: chloe <3

we have been together for 2 years and if that ever meant anything to you then call me between 12:05 and 01:00 xxx i miss you <3

i felt akward i didnt love chloe anymore , i had to admit i was hurt that she broke up with me on the day that we made the promices to stay in each others lives , maybe we were better as friends. next lesson i had p.e which was with toby i had grown rather close to him after the party i asked him for advice and he said call her but make it clear you just want to be friends. p.e finished really quickly and then it was lunch i was dreading calling her. but after going to the toilet about 20x i plucked up the courage. i could tell the phone was ringing it rung 4 times before she picked up , i was taking everything in account , i was litrully shatting my self.

chloe: hello its chloe who is it

Brad: yeah um hi its err me err brad

Chloe: brad , look i need to tell you why i broke up with you

brad: fine but i want to make this clear i want us to be FRIENDS but only FRIENDS

chloe: fine but listen , when you left your dad he came he went on a rampage he tore through your house and ripped up anything you had left he then came knocking on my door he said if he found out you were still my boyfriend then my family would be in danger look brad i still-

brad: you mean hes still looking and chloe i do still love you it wont ever go away but i think iv moved on

Chloe: brad its been 3 weeks we had 2 years

Brad: this might sound terrible but she gives me more shes more exciting , and shes defnitly not embaressed of me she even risked loosing her best friend for me

chloe: as long as your sure thats how you feel then i guess ill see you round or not

she hung up i felt like i had done somthing stupid and that i should be with chloe instead of melanie but that all changed with i felt melanies soft lips on my cheek and her laugh , it made everything clear i had made the right decision. i picked her up and spun her round. she looked me slightly confused. as soon as i put her down her lips found mine we were getting into it slightly , the football team started chearing us on , we eventully parted when the bell rang. boy compared to melanie , chloe had no controll over me , when i was with melanie it was like i was in a trance.

the rest of the day came pretty fast jamie had maniged to get out of his detention by groveling to sir. i was rather looking forward to it 1 on 1 time with melanie with no interuptions. i walked into the science classroom only to find melanie sitting in sirs chair and a stick in her hands she told me to sit and then carried on " you have been a very naughty boy please explain to me why your here" she wispered this into my ear so it sent shivers down my spine. i sighed she looked confused i said what had been on my mind all day " this morning would you of been willing to go any further if jamie had not interupted us" i felt my cheeks burning up. she thought about it and shook her head. i was abit disapointed but the relationship couldnt just revolve around sex other wise it would be unhealthy. the next 40 minutes of the detention were really akward and the ride home was even more akward , when we were nearing my street she grabbed my hand and said "my dads not home" and with that she pulled me into her house. i gave her a confused look and said " you only just said you werent ready you need to stop teas-" i was cut off by her lips kissing mine she smirked and began to speak " i might not be ready but you defnitly are and there must be some other way to satisfy you" my breathing rapidly increased i looked her dead in the eye she wasnt playing around. i could feel my skinny jeans get abit skinnier. she led me to her bedroom and sat me on the bed i was really nervous no one had ever touched me in that way exept well me. she began make her way over to me still wearing the sexy smirk from earlier. she straddled me and kissed me so hard my head was against the head board. her hand began to make its way towards my boxers. once her hand had touched me i let out a moan and tilted my head back.........

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 girl in the pic is chloe