11. double date

brads pov

today was going to be good but akward its a saturday so that means no school. i rolled over in my bed to find a very cute and asleeep melanie , i didnt remeber her staying here last night but then i looked around my room to find vodka bottles and shot glasses , i instantly felt nervous nothing else had happend had it? i searched the rest of my room for evidence. melanie must of woke up because she kicked my back i shot up she was giggling , i had a really bad hangover and this wasnt helping. she then looked confused she must of caught sight of my nervousness. she asked me what was wrong i took a deep breath and said " last night i cant remeber anything i cant even remember you being here and im in only my boxers and your in my clothes" i let out a sign i was glad i got it off my chest. she laughed wow that was not the reaction i was expecting she spoke up " brad dont look so nervous nothing happend i wasnt drunk you were we did other things that resulted in you moaning but sex was not one of them" i felt my cheeks heat up she must of been able to read my mind as she then shouted "PERVERT"  i chuckled and layed back down on my bed. we layed there for about 5 minutes in an akward silence i was rather happy i had got it off my chest but this isnt what i wanted i felt like we werent together.

melanies pov

brad hasnt said anything for about 10 mintues so i decided to break the akward silence with a "soooo...." which he replied with " soooo..." i smile and turned to him to find him already facing me. "your mum went out this morning and said she wouldnt be getting back till late and jamie is still with a girl soo technicly we have the house all to our selves expet for jesse" i saw his eyes widen that had done the trick no more akwardness he placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me to him he began kissing my neck. it took everything in me not to moan but he must of noticed what he was doing felt good as my body tensed up and he pulled away flushed. i took this as my turn to take controll i rolled him on his back and straddled him so his crotch was right under mine. i began kissing him passionantly , he asked for enterance by licking my bottom lip , i denied he then bit my bottom lip i gasped giving him enterance , cheeky sod. i felt him smile into the kiss , he thinks his won. i pulled back instinctivly he reached out for me , i bent my head to his neck and began to kiss around his neck and ears. he pulled me closer but i knew he regretted it because i could feel his erection under his boxers pretty clearly. i pulled away to find a pink and embaressed looking brad. his breathing was rapid , he looked as if he wanted to disapear into his matress , he looked so embaressed it was almost cute , he looked as if he was about to explain but i cut off his stutters by kissing him hard and pulling on the back of his hair. i went a little further than i probubly should of done , i began grinding my crotch on his erection only for him to moan loudly i pulled away again this time he didnt look embaressed he looked full of lust. he flipped me over so he was now on top and began leaving a trail of kisses from my cheek to my neck. i felt like i was ready so i did somthing i wouldnt of dreamt of before i pushed him off me and stood up and just like that i pulled my shorts off and my vest i was now stood in front of him in just my underwear his eyes just widened he spoke softly " melanie what are you doing" i looked at the ground and embaressed and said " brad im ready" he looked at me with all seriousness and said " are you sure because if you say yes now then i promice you i will not be held responsible for my actions" he looked at me filled with lust when he said the last bit i smirked and said "do you not want me now or somthing and if you do then the answers yes" he smirked and said "im pretty sure its obvious i want you" he said this and pointed down to his erection. i smiled he came over to me and picked me up he carried me over to his bed and layed me down on it.

5 hours later.

brads pov

me and melanie had just finished our lunch when i got a text from jamie i didnt feel scared anymore i felt strong and like a man this morning had really changed me the text read