9. jamie?

jamies pov

i knew brads and melanies detention would be over by now so i headed to his house which i was suprised to find no one was in so i walked into melanies house , they never lock the door and i never knock so.. , once i stepped in i wish i hadnt i heard moaning , it was brad i was suddenly filled with anger and jealousy that the reason we broke up and now she was going with someone shes only known for 3 weeks , i tried to like him for her sakes maybe id jumped to conclusions they could of been playing truth or dare , so i just shouted as loud as i could " HELLO ANYONE HOME" i heard alot of shuffeling up stairs until a rather red and sweaty brad apeared at the top of the stairs melanie soon after she wasnt sweating she was pale and looked mischevius maybe brad had been excersising.

brads pov

me and melanie had been in her room for a good half an hour and the pleasure only became bigger i thought i would exlode at any minute when i heard a loud and angry sounding jamie "HELLO ANYONE HOME" i could of swung for him twice in one day really man double cock block. melanie shot up and put her t-shirt back on much to my dismay and went to the bathroom , i got up seconds later and put my skinny jeans and hoodie back on i went to look for jamie. when he was me he looked rather angry but then his face soothed when he saw melanie she was pale , jamie shot me confused looks , i looked at my self in the mirror oppostie i was red and my hair was sticking up i tried to flatten it to hide my embaressment , only for jamie to look at me as if i had 3 heads. did he know. we all went into the living room. we watched KUWTK for a while till jamie suggested we play truth or dare. he had an app on his phone. he said " the first ones me then brad then melanie" he chose dare it said : kiss the 2 people sitting next to you for at least 5 seconds he kissed melanie no problem and seemed to be enjoying it i felt really akward and jealous. but when it was time for jamie to kiss me it was really disgusting and well urgh! melanie took a picture and was in fits of laughter. next it was my turn i aslo picked dare it said : lick cream of the tummy of the person to your left , which was luckily melanie. she layed down and was giggiling when i sprayed the cream on her as soon as my tongue hit her skin i felt the goose bumps apear and i heard her breathing increase , it felt good that i had that affect on her. next it was melanie she picked truth obvuisly it said : describe the last sexual encounter , i instantly fely my cheeks heat up she looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin while jamie just shot us glares , she cleared her throat and began " i was with this extrimly sexy and extrimly cheeky boy we were in the heat of the moment no sex happend we made do with other things , he must of enjoyed it as he wouldnt stop moaning , and he was about to blow his load when someone interupted us" she glared at jamie but he already shot a sad and jealous look , he then came out with it " melanie i cant do this us being just frineds i love you and its breaking my heart to see someone else make you this hapy please just take me back give me another chance " i felt broken beacuse me and melanie hadnt classed our selves as official and she already siad she loved him but to my astonishment she grabbed my hand and said "i cant be with you like that if i dont love you like that , i think im falling for bradley" i sat there smiling but jamie still looked sad so melanie spoke up again " theres someone for everyone , i mean yes i must be an ediot not to love you but i mean it you will find someone" when she said that my head had an amazing idea "chloe" i shouted they both looked at me confused i said " we will go on a double date but you 2 will be on a blind date and we will shaparon" his face became abit softer he then came out with "is she fit" i said "defonitly" earning my self a slap from melanie while i did so i saved my self by saying " but nothing on melanie" he looked sad again " not thats a bad thing thats just my opinion" i quickly added getting another little punch from melanie as i did. god there was no way to win! jamie spoke up he asked for her phone number before so they could start getting to know each other before. this could be fun they might even team up against us , but atleast now we can say we tried. i was still thinking about what melanie had said earlier. after jamie had left i asked her " do you want to be my err well do you want to make us official and exclusive like boyfriend and girl-" i was cut off by her lips crashing into mine we had a full on make out session for about 5 minutes until we heard a fake cough i thought it was jamie again but it wasnt it was her dad!

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guy in the pic is jamie