04.

Sincere

Tonight was our little kickback function and I was hoping Saje and Earca would come , I wanted my lap dance and I was gone make sure I get my dance

Tonight was our little kickback function and I was hoping Saje and Earca would come , I wanted my lap dance and I was gone make sure I get my dance .

I liked Saje , she was different and something so unique . I want her to be mines but friendship comes first .

" Bro come on let's get t'd up ," Knowledge said with a red cup in hand for me .

Knowledge was my little brother , he was a live wire . But I would never have to question his loyalty .

" You already know ," I took the cup taking sips on it .

We have any and everything full of liqour like jello shots , beer pong , alot of drinking games yanunno .

YG - Nigga Ima Real One was played by the dj we had function out parties , if anyone knows me and my crew we make shit pop an get lit as fuck we know for making shit lit .

" Sin can I give you a dance ?" some girl asked me .

" Maybe lata '," I walked away from her .
.
I spotted Saje and Earca walking in the door , I got nothing but excited mainly because how her dress hugged her body .

I walked over to the tables where all the booze and weed desserts and edibles were getting me some straight vodka .

" Heyy ! Sincere , " Saje walked up hugging me . I embraced her into my arms pulling her into me closer inhaling her sent .

She smell so good and her skin was so soft , mmm fuck man .

" I see you made it , " I handed my cup to her.

SAJE

" Say this is my song , please !"
I knew Eassy wanted to dance so I grabbed the red cup and took it straight to the head .

Riahnna - Work , was playing and I remember us making a dance to it long ago .

Making it to where people where dancing ,we moved some people so we could , have space to dance .

We did the dance routine we were moving our hips to the best of the song before I knew it some dudes came behind us dancing and we started dancing with them .

Dancing with this guy named Kevin he was from the islands also so he knew what dance we were going to do hip rolling and twerkin , really into it holding my hips or he would be rubbing my body down .

The song was over so me ans Earca went to go get some drinks . After the song was over we was just having fun .

They had everything on that table I was surprise I saw Earca get excited because there was also a bartender .