27.

KNOWLEDGE

I couldnt believe I had fucked Earca , fuck man

I couldnt believe I had fucked Earca , fuck man . I sat in my bed room just thinking how the I let that happen .

I wonder if anyone herd us , mainly her loud ass screaming my name .

I couldn't even gather my though yesterday night , because when we all got ready we went out to dinner and sat a fire watching the stars .

And the whole night Earca couldn't stop staring at me only making shit weirder and hard for me .

" FUCK MAN ! I FUCKED UP " I screamed into the pillow .

At this point I had to play my cards right , I would have to act as if nothing happen and if shit do pop off be calm about it .

Humming with my eyes closed walked in the room made me just jump up in alert of who it was.

" Damn nigga , you see a ghost . " bro looked ate oddly .

" My bad bro , just tired and shit . " I lied .

" Well get ready wen go in on a boat ride . "

Knowledge grabbed a backpack and start packing what he was taking for his trip and I got up doing the same thin and changing into some swim shorts .

SINCERE

It felt hell of good out hear and it looked good , I was glad we got to come on this trip man

It felt hell of good out hear and it looked good , I was glad we got to come on this trip man .

We were chilling on the beach playing volley ball before the boat ride .

Man and let me tell you the twins and Eraca looked so good in there swims suits hell even Evony sexy ass  .

Going over by Saje since she wasn't playing volleyball , she asked me to take a couple of pictures of her fine ass and I agreed .

" you so photogenic " I smirked at her .

She was posing like no other , then I showed her my favorite ones of her .