30.

Sincere

I got up for school getting ready , I honestly wasn't in the mood for anybody bullshit . The shit with Saje happened to fast and I don't regret it at all . fuck all that , real shit she got me fucked up pulling me along like im a boy toy .

'' She a luh punk ass bitch , '' i said to myself .

'' .. Gon' try and play me , psh ,'' I rambled on some more to myself .

I grabbed my shit for school and headed out to the front waiting on Knowledge , but I noticed he was already waiting for me .

'' Bro you a'ight ? '' he asked me

I nodded my head .

'' Ya' sho ' ? ''

'' Nigga yea' damn , lets go . ''

We headed out the door getting inside my car and we had headed off to school , I was fed up with all this bullshit .

Motherfuckers would think I was wrong if I was to fuck them over like they do me but shit imma already a dirty dog so it wouldn't matter what they labeled me at this point .

But Saje ? she got another thing coming , she wanna fuck me over so imma fuck her sister and we gone see who really hurt fuck they talm'bout .

Pulling up to school Knowledge and I went our separate ways and I went looking for Solange and I hadda play it right because her sister looked so much alike .

KNOWLEDGE

I was by my girlfriend locker when she walked up to me to kiss me , I placed my hands on her hips kissing her back .

" good morning baby " she said kissing me again.

" I'm trayna hea ' you moanin to !" I smirked at her .

she hit my shoulders before laughing then called me nasty , and I laughed at her comment .

" Baby can't you believe we have two more months before we graduate ," she said all excited .

" Baby we gon ' do it togetha ' , " I held her hand and she blushed .

" then we go be off to college , which reminds me we need to be apply for fasfa and colleges , " she pulled her her little planned writing it down .

" Ion know bout det college life ," I gave her an uncertain look .

" what do you mean , " you don't know about college " , Knowledge do you know the mind is the terrible thing to waste . " she stopped and crossed her little arms across her chest .

" Saje , chill . " I pulled her into my chest .

" No don't tell me to chill , I'm serious . " she pulled away from me .

" I ain't graduating school just to go back , fuck all that , " I scoffed .

Saje had mugged me then threw her hands up and walked away from me . I pulled her arm bring in her into my arms hugging her .

" stop acting up , " I kissed on her .

" no , you so irritant , just let me go , " she tried to push me off her .

" na , I'm good right hea' holding my baby , " I kissed on her .

" Knowledge can you please stop playing with me , are you going to college ?"  She gave me a straight face .

" If it makes you feel any better , I'll go ta' college . " Saje lit up and was nothing but cheesy .

" ... oh so you happy na' ? " I question her actions , but she didn't say nothing but kissed me .