13.

KNOWLEDGE

" So she let you eat her pussy ? on Jesus you lying . " I smacked my lips .

Man I wish I could taste her pussy , she probably sweet as hell..
Sincere and I was still in our bet of getting some . I was first to kiss her and he supposedly eat her out .

" See I knew you was gon' pull that shot so I recorded up . " he got up to play it on tv .

All I saw was the cover over there bodies as they were kissing . Saje got some sexy ass moans.
shit was getting me hard with her soft ass voice .

" OOOOOH ! bro she squirted , oh lawd that girl squirted " I clenched my chest leaning back on the bed .

" Bro and she sweet as fuck too , " he licked his lips .

" Damn , lemme guess , she wet the bed ? "

" Maan , I hard a change the sheets . " he pointed to the old sheets in his dirty basket.

".. man she put me straight to sleep and still took care of my sick ass . "

" Aaaahh , that boy got some nookie ." I laughed .

" Nigga go to school , " he got back into his bed to play sick some more.

" Fuck you ,"
I flicked him off getting into my car heading to school .

SAJE

Earca and I was going to signup to do cheer , we want something to be in our high school transcript.

" So wait , I thought you said you only tease and you let him devoured the pussy . "
I laughed while she talked .

" We just did it , okay ... it felt so good . " I bit down on my lip .

" You've been marked ... "

" Wait , huh ? "

" You've been mark , Sincere just basically marked his territory on you .. " she laughed .

" I'll be damn , just cause he ain't this poonani don't mean nothing . " I laughed .

Speaking of the devil I received a text from him .

BAAAAAABY ! 😣
sent 10:30 am

baby ? 😐 but wuzzam ?
sent 10:30

Yes baby like I said, but I wanna kiss . 😏😛
sent 10:31 am

Boyyy ... ✌
sent 10:32 am

check this out , you all mines n I'm all yours n you gotta live with me and my dick so you gone have to accept it n let me in too , so I can beat that pussy up . 🍆🐱🌊👅
sent 10:33 am

I didn't text Sincere back , he had me dead with his text .

" Lemme see , " Earca snatched my phone .