37.

Saje
(( Three days later ))

Sitting at the very first apartment me and my mum used to live in with my stepdad when he used to beat the fuck out of me , step brother and mother . I can picture when he was beating my mamas ass out here when they had company playing cards or just picturing me and my step brother sleeping out here like we were camping.

Ah, the memories , I loved it , the good and the bad. This balcony was always nice and it was my go to place when shit hit the fan .

I had an abortion appointment at 2 o'clock & I was dreading it . I wanted to keep this baby but who am I at a young age to be somebody mother .

" FUCK ! " I screamed out to the top of my lungs while tears was falling down my face and my nose was red and stuffed up from snot. I felt like I'm put in a position to grow up fast and im not ready to , but I wasn't ready for no baby.

Don't get me wrong , I really respect the single teen moms doing what they have to do for their kids but my mindset isn't built like their or how do they even prepare themselves for things like that.

I sat there talking to myself for ten minutes until I saw the lights come on in the house where I was sitting on their balcony, I got quite trying to climb down but my jacket got caught on the railing making me grunt and someone open the slid door but didn't see anything because I was dangling below.

The person looked down and saw me and when I looked back at the person ...

'' Oh my fucking gossh ,'' I said out loud turning red

He looked at me smiling.

It was the guy from Walgreens who was all in my business, I didn't know that someone moved into this apartment. I bet he feeling like I'm stalking him being a stalker and shit which I'm not.

'' You need sum help ? '' he chuckled eating some bacon.

'' What do you think, '' I rolled my eyes.

Helping me up from dangling, I heard the voice of a female coming from the house. It was a light skinned girl with black hair and freckles on her face I looked at him and back at him. Smirking at me as he looked back at the door way which she came out of.

'' What in the fuck ! '' she screamed when she saw me . '' Are we getting robbed , '' she then said from he big lips.

I looked at her as she was being extra as fuck. '' Does it look like I'm trying to rob him , '' I mugged her.

I swear if looks could kill sus would've been dead fucking around with me .

'' Why are you here ? '' ahe questioned me .

'' WhY aRe yOu HeRe , " I mocked her rolling my eyes.

She sucked her teeth at me '' I'm going to call the cops , she stormed out , ''

I busted out laughing .

'' Aye chillout with all that,'' he finally stood in going back into the house.

While went back into the house to talk to her I hoped on top of the roof heading down the other side of the building . Jumping down I ran down a block heading to my car smashing off burning some rubber trying to leave all fast.

Arriving to the Clinic where Solange and Evony was waiting for me I looked at them. Solange gave me a look like made me feel bad. My sister wanted me to keep this baby. For what exactly , like I cant raise to baby. I had sex with two brother I don't know who baby it is. This is the shit I look down on ugly ratchet girls. People laugh and make fun on girl like this. I don't want to be one of those girls.

Not speaking to Evony or Solange we all three waited until my name was called which didn't take very long. All standing up to head to the back Solange pulled me to the side speaking in French so nobody would understand what we were talking about.

'' Why ? Why would you take a life that's not your choice to take , why not let that life live. " a single tear slid down her face.

'' Solange , please , '' I sighed rubbing my head.

'' No don't Solange me , when I was in those brothels girls didn't have a choice , I didn't have a choice. being chained up as men beat the fuck out of me killing my babies when I wanted to keep them your choosing to kill it. '' she sniffled.

I nodded in agreeance as tears slid down my face.

Solange hugged me , with laughter of tears. I hugged her back letting out a sigh of relief.

'' Girls'' Evony came from the back snapping her fingers.

" I'm keeping my baby ," I said as tears slid down my face.

" So , just fuck your life ? " Ebony shook her head .

" This baby is my life ," I sat up looking at her as she was crazy

Evony shook her head and walked out . '' I got you.'' I  thought to myself rubbing my belly then Solange had hugged me. I didn't care what Evony thought. I didn't care what anybody thought to be honest I just put myself in a position where I needed to stop running from my problems. Being in high school with a baby was kind of crazy, but who cares. The school year was almost over anyways.

I had a lot to think about and I had to do in such a little amount of time, even getting paternity on one of the brothers. UGH, I put myself in a fucked situation but I was going get my shit together for the sake of my baby and my own life.