06.

EARCA
We were at BurgerKing getting us food for lunch .

Sitting down watching as Saje picked her burger eating the cheese then the meat and then so on .

" Just fuck up a good meal then ," I laughed slurping my drink .

" I am not , I'm enjoying it ." she swallowed her chewed up food .

" Ready for this double date ? " i asked

" You already know I am , free food for me , totally in ." she had her hand over her mouth smiling .

" I dunno why , but Drake look like he be in that 50 shades of gray type shit , "

"If Drake was in that type of stuff, ooo child . "Saje eyes got wide .

" Honestly , Saje I honestly don't think I can give my body to anyone, " I was feeling self loathing about myself .

" Earca , we've both been through some pretty disturbing things , but I don't blame you to feel that way . Just know it's not about giving up the goods to find love . "

" Some things will never be the same . " I felt a hot year slide down my cheek .

Saje wiped my tear,reach over wrapping her arm around me then she laid on my shoulder .

I loved my best friend and the bond that we had , no one could never come between us .

Sincere

Going into French class to see Saje already in there sitting on the other side of the room .

I welcomed myself to go sit by her .

" Hey Saje , "

She didn't speak .

" Whatcha reading ?"

No answer .

" Saje ," I touched her hair .
" Ay you got some soft ass hair ," I was making one of her curls bounce by pulling on it .

" I'm just not in the mood to be talking , " she laid get head down on the desk .

I had bent over laying my head on her desk right beside hers . Her hair smelled good as hell , it filled my nostrils up .

" Wanna talk about it , " I whispered in her ear .

" Yes ..No " She was confused as fucked .

" You wanna be my girl ? that's why you sad , huh "

Same had sat up looking at me not trying to laugh but she did anyways .

" No , how we get here ?"

" I just thought that's why you was mopping , ayy never know happened before, "

Shaking her head , she put her hand in front of her mouth smiling .

" Yay or Nay ?"