29.

KNOWLEDGE

I had to bum a Newport cigarette from some islander , I am so stressed and can't really enjoy this trip ,gladly I brought just a blunt to smoke when I knew I was stressing

I had to bum a Newport cigarette from some islander , I am so stressed and can't really enjoy this trip ,gladly I brought just a blunt to smoke when I knew I was stressing .

Last night Eraca snuck in my room gladly Sincere got hella drunk with Roman .

Eraca got some good pussy bit she also had a whole ass nigga back at home . she was risking everything over some dick .

One these days ima fuck her so she wouldn't wanna get fucked by me again .

I was laying on the couch with Saje on top of me sleep me . I was holding her rubbing on her ass while she slept .

In a couple of hours we would have to be getting up to catch our flight , Evony cut the trip short & honestly I'm Happy I need to get away from Eraca ole crazy ass .

" baby . " Saje called for me pouting .

I noticed that she was still sleep . I had kissed her on her head then her lips . she woke up kissing me back like she wanted to fuck but I couldn't my little man was tired he wouldn't even stand up when she kissed me and he always do .

I just held her and we both drifted off to sleep . But I wasn't really sleep only because I couldn't sleep and shit .

SOLANGE

It was 10 in the morning and I had got up waking Roman up , it was time for me and everyone to pack so we could leave

It was 10 in the morning and I had got up waking Roman up , it was time for me and everyone to pack so we could leave .

Roman had to stay two more days for a photoshoot he had to do for a married couple .

Roman and I exchanged kisses and he left . I went into the front room waking up Saje so we could pack .

" Hey, il est temps de se lever pour pouvoir emballer " I tapped her .
( hey , it's time to get up so we can pack )

she yawned looking down at a sleeping Knowledge and kissed him .

" D'accord, je viens ici." she got up .
( okay , here I come )