07.

SAJE

" Aight , I'm about to go nap so I can be refreshed for this date ." Earca said taking a big bag of hot Cheeto's and bottled water .

" Okay " I watched as she pulled her wedgie out  . I laughed inwardly at her.

I was getting everything set up for Sincere and this 45minutes tutor session .

I went to go change into something my comfortable like a huge t-shirt and spanks .

I'm outside ya crib .
sent 4:30 .

Well come on . 😅😂 should've knocked on the door .
sent 4:31 pm

Man w.e .. 😐 hea I come .
sent 4:32 pm

Ew someone has an attitude.
👀😒
sent 4:32 pm

Going to the front door opening it up so he could come in and he did walked straight in not even speaking .

" Hello to you too , ugly . "

He scoffed and rolled his eyes .
Sincere was having an ugly ass attitude today and I didnt like it  .

" Well let's start then . "

I walk to the kitchen and Sincere followed me . Going to the table having a seat .

" okay so , so have something to work on ? or am I teaching you something ?"

He had pulled out a list of definitions from his book bag 
" Just this , "

" Um , okay . How about I tell you what the word is , than teach you how to say it and you write the definition. ? " I looked at him .

" Mann , I don't care let's just get on with it ." he looked at his phone .

" Uh .. okay ?" I was taking back by him be rude .

I can always tell when someone is feeling a time of way or of my presents isn't welcomed .But this is my my house so he can freaking leave .

" If you don't want to be here you can easily leave . " I got up walking to the front door .

" Pft , I ain't gotta put up with this shit ." He grabbed his stuff .
Then he started mumbling shut under his breath .

Before I knew it I blew the fuck up .
" I NEVER FUCKING TOLD YOU TOO ! HOW DARE YOU COME UP INTO MY FREAKING EFFIN CRIB TRIPPING FOR WHAT I DUNNO BUT I BE DAMN IF I LET ANY NIGGA DISRESPECT ME . YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP ." Helping him grab his stuff .

" Come on . '' I started snapping my fingers . ''  out !'' I pointed to the door .  ''  get the fuck out. "

I wasn't in the mood to be playing childish ass kiddie games with him .

" Girl you lucky you's a bitch ."

" Yeah ya' mamma a bitch too , now get the fuck out. "