22.

Unknown

I was on my way to Atlanta to find Saje and Solange , I wanted them to be with me and their extended family .The girls birthday is coming up and I wanted to help them celebrate , i had some gifts i wanted to give to them . the girls didn't know they came from a family of wealth only because their mother wanted to be carefree so bad .

That the girls didn't know why they have royal names and such more . My husband and I made the will for Nicki so her daughters wouldnt go without nothing .

Every day I think abouth them girls , I wonder if they save , is they feed good , clothe themselves well .

I was coming down to Atlanta for them I had wanted to spend time and take them on vacation just to get a new scenery .

Saje

Today after school I drove over to Knowledge house . We were going to be hanging today .

And honestly I'm happy I missed my man so much . I brought my camera's , I was going to give him one to so he could have one just in case I forget one .

Pulling up into the driveway I noticed Sincere car and another one . Getting out heading up to their front door but it opened with Karin running out crying .

I stepped to the side then came out was Sincere , he was struggling to get his shirt on .

" Who is this bitch that got you not wanting to be with me . " I heard her yell at him .

I didn't wanna be in their business but u wanted to hear his response .

" I .Just -.. Karin shit just hard right now . I'm about be a daddy ... Shit just moving to fast ." he rubbed his hands down his face , looking up .

Karin walked up to him with her belly poking wrapping her arms around him and they shared a hug .

I went into the house going into Knowledge room . I looked down at his bed and he was knocked out sleep .

I pouted a little , I took my shoes and purse off sitting in his car , then I climbed into bed with him .

Moments like this is what I wanted to make memories of , so I took my camera out and recording him sleeping .

His soft snores filled the room , making me smile .

" Boo . " I whispered .

Couple days back when I had got my things from BestBuy , it took me a minute to learn to everything down and learn how to use my cameras and such things .

Putting the camera in his face while he slept.

Placing a kiss on his face while she was still sleep , next thing I , I was getting pulled into the kiss from Knowledge .

'' Boo ! Okay.! '' I giggled as he kissed me .

He let me go , sitting up rubbing his eyes . I all could do was look at him .

'' Damn boo , you stay prepared . You don't even look like you were even sleep and your breath dont even stink . '' I said laughing .