18.

1week later
Saje

I just settled into my new apartment with my sister and there was a knock at our door .

I looked through the peephole before opening the door , and it was Solange ex boyfriend Andre.

" Can I help you ?" I opened the door a little for me to stick my head out .

" Just wanna welcome y'all to the building and shit , we having a cookout , y'all invited . "

He handed me a little invitation card .

" Yeah . We will see . " I took the card and shut the door locking it .

I really didn't want nothing to do with him , I don't like his vibe at all .

" Saje !! "
I heard Solange tell my name from the bathroom .

" Whatty?"
I went into the bathroom .

                                                                    " Bitch I felt a spida on me ?"

                                                                                          " Where ?''

                                                            I looked around the bathroom floor .

And there it was , the fuckin spida on the floor running fast as shit towards us . Then I look up and there was more.

" Holy fuckin shit , they everywhere . "

I ran out the bathroom, hearing Solange slip and fall screaming running out towards me .

" bitch , I -" she slipped and fell on her ass .

I busted out laughing at her , I let her slip and slide for a little awhile it was funny .

After helping her up she went to use my bathroom to take a quick wash up and got dressed .

After an couple of minutes I got in the shower getting dressed also wearing the same thing

" I cun not believe you forreal took all your money and everything back from her . " Solange was curling her hair up.

" Shit, I wasn't playing with her ass . " I started to curl my hair .

" Damn , you know we go get our money from Mr.Lyon.