32 .

Saje MM

Saje

If what Solange was saying was true than  I'm  gonna feel dumb as fuck again by trusting Earca opp ass. 

With Knowledge ? I wish I had a brother to handle his bitch was . he mainly got me totally fucked up.  

And for both of them both trying to play me like a blonde bitch with blue eyes had me madder , I know my hair is blonde but I'm no where near dumb

Rushing into the house Solange and I wasted no time putting on fighting wear and putting on Vaseline because at this point we knew that we was bound to fight somebody and we didn't know who it was and we didn't matter

After putting the Vaseline on our bodies we were interrupted by Evony only because she had a concerned look on her face. 

I told her that it didn't concern her and she told us that she didn't want to say any more trouble that we were in and I gave her look like what was she talking about cause at this point we're not even in trouble ...

Yet

" do you and your sister have something to do with a homicide " she shoutout  her mouth .

Giving me flash backs on what I and my hitman did to Tiger II .

" Huh ..Huh .."

" Huh , my ass ! you heard me . don't play dumb , now did you . " Evony was upset at this point .

" What are you talking about, " I questioned. 

" Your uncle you and your sister have something to do with a homicide.  " she gave me an unsettling look. 

How was I suppose to tell my auntI killed someone.  The look she gave made me feel like she already knew .

"Saje, avez-vous? " she asked
(Did you ?)

" Oui " I said looking down
(yes)

Stunted by me saying yes , she just stood there looking at me . she held her tears in and walked out.

" It was  bound to come out. " Solange added.

" Why ... " Evony sobbed .. " Why keep something like this from me . " she hit the wall putting a hole.

I jumped by her actions , I didn't even feel like fighting anymore I was done fighting. 

Tears slid down my face

" what's going to happen to me ?"

she looked at me as I was stupid

" This is murder ! "

" It'sbeen months since it happened though , plus he killed my mum , raped me , and had Solange in a sex brothel . "  i cried

Evony stopped crying and looked at me as I held myself .

" Why didn't yall tell me this was happening to yall . Oh God ! " she sobbed .

I slid to the floor crying , as Solange stood there letting tears hit the floor .

" I'm sorry , I didn't know ."  I kept saying .

Solange had came and sat beside me hugging me as we share tears .

" I'm going to call your uncle and talk need to tell him everything , go shower and get that grease off y'all . NOW ! " she snapped like she pissed at the world .

We say there letting tears hit our oily faces . we got up heading to two different bathrooms taking a showering and putting on some different clothing.

This was my worst nightmare catching back up to me , I just couldn't win for loosing .

Now I understood the true definition of drepression slapping you in the face unwelcoming .

Solange

See I knew Roger II was dead but I didn't know my sister killed him .

It was secrets even I didn't know about that Saje was keeping from me also .

But I couldn't blame her , being in the position which we were brought up in .

I never knew so much and now it was a set back blowing up in not only in Saje's face but mines also .

Evony wanted a meeting with us so whatever plans we had today was gone out the window .

Sitting at the dinning table across from Saje while Evony set at the head drinking her liquor .

" I think I'm gonna need a cup of that too , " Saje said getting up getting a glass cup .

Evony poured Saje some in the glass.  I honestly didn't feel like this was the time to be drinking dark liquor .

But y'all know what they say a drink always tells the truth and that's what's needs to be put out on the table .

" You need to tell me what's going on , " she took her glass of liqour to the head .

" Everything was fine when we lived in Canada , but soon as we came to the states everything just went to shits ." Saje said excitedly while getting teary eyed .

" .... But your sister " Saje shook her head not even knowing what to say .

" She what ? " Ebony asked .

Saje looked up at her in fit of rage .

" She fucked my life up , she let me know my worth was nothing , my innocence was something a man can just take , making me feel like I'm ..  I'm ... " she broke down crying hitting herself .

Rushing out of my seat running to my sister , I instantly hugged her , because I knew how she felt , I knew that empty feeling . I knew that neglect feeling . I couldn't blame her .

Evony has threw the glass her liquor held in , throwing it at the wall  .

She was just because she never knew , her sister was living a fucked up life where she ducked our lives over too.

Evony never knew .....