11.

E A R C A in the mm
Week Later| May 26th

Saje

After going face to face with my mums killer and my abuser it brought back a lot of PAIN .

This man tore me apart once again- leaving me more broken than I had ever been.

Leaving me with numbness and unbearable pain. Filled with emotions I had never known existed. Filled with an emptiness that was so hollow and dark.

I told Earca what happened and where all the blood came from when I had came back and all that money .

I loved the fact Earca wasn't judging me or nothing , she was upset I didn't let her in on it but other then that it was cool .

I had took all the money I took from him plus the money I've been making from the book store and finally opened a bank account .

I even got Earca a bank account this was for college and to start our lives with when we graduate school we vowed not to touch the money but to add more to it .

I was a different person and it's taking a lot for me to find myself but Ear a promised to help me and be by my side .

She was all I had and she was All I had and we promised each other we'll get through thick an thin .

EARCA

Saje been depressed about her mum and what she did a week ago and I know just how to cheer her up .

We were going to on movie date , get some lunch and go shopping .

" Say , sista .. " I called for her go I going to her room .

She sat in the bed with her head down .

" Say ?" I sat beside her .

She sniffed softly .

" Say , talk to me . "

She looked up at me and broke down crying .

" I Just feel so alone , " she cried out .

I instantly pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly

I instantly pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly .
Nobody knows how's she feeling so all I could do was hug her .

" I'm sorry for crying so much." she sniffed

I pulled back from our hug and grabbed her face .
" Dont ever be sorry for something so natural . Saje it's okay to be not okay , it a okay to cry let it out . "