17.

Saje

Ugh fuck!
I stood there in my room looking fucking dumb , why must she be so fucking difficult, knowing damn well I'm just as difficult just like her .

We are nothing alike she's just another me but different personality and honestly I'm cool with it .

Solange packed her stuff and left not saying where when she know it's people trying to come for us .

" I'm so glad she gone , talking to my boyfriend like she must've bumped her head "

I heard Earca say walking into my room and all honesty I wasn't in the mood to sit here and listen to her bash my sister name out .

" Saje honestly , I don't like your disrespectful'ass sister . "

I mentally rolled my eyes , she been talking shit about my sister since the day I found out she was my sister .

" I don't want -" I got up cutting her off by putting my hand in her face .

" Say one more thing about my sister , please do ! I'm gone slap the fuck outta you Earca " I yelled out in frustration.

"... I'm getting real tired you talking about her , you been talking about her since we both met her and honestly you not about's to keep bashing my sister like that "

Earca was five-seven and I was five-four but if she was wanting to take it to the next level of fighting we could .

" Why the fuck you gotta problem with me for ? I thought you didn't like her either , and like I don't like her ass . "
Earca stood her ground .

" Earca whats good ? because I'm getting really tired of you ," I pointed my index finger and middle finger in her face . " Why wouldn't I like my own sister ? " I was mugging the fuck out of Earca.

" You can get the fuck out my house too , fuck you think you disrespecting like that , bitch don't bite the hand who feeds you " she shot at me .

" Heh ,  bite the hand who feeds me ? bitch last time I check I was feeding you , but you sho' right I have no problem getting the fuck out , but all I know I ain't leaving until I take everything I own , brought and anything else. "

" Wait , Saje .. let's just calm down we both got out of line"

We now she wanna calm down , I find that shit funny , I am going to find me and my sister an apartment take back all my money out of Earca account and sign off to get it closed but I was gone play this game with her .

" Alright , we do needa chill "

" Hugs ?" she opened her arms .

" Na , I needa go find my twin . "

I turned on Find my iPhone so I could go track Solange down .

" Alright, well me and Drake gone go take a nap ."

I nodded my head grabbing my car keys and my important papers heading to the bank before finding Solange .