28.

SOLANGE

Last night was so magical and I loved it , I found someone who had interest in me and nt in my panties , he wanted to know everything about me even my ugly flaws and I felt so calm and carefree with him , I let him into my screwed up world just a ...

Last night was so magical and I loved it , I found someone who had interest in me and nt in my panties , he wanted to know everything about me even my ugly flaws and I felt so calm and carefree with him , I let him into my screwed up world just a little bit .

I didn't want to run him off with already just meeting him . he also told me about him and how our live stories was similar and I loved that about him . His name was Roman .

Now that I remember he was the one who did me and my sister birthday photo shoot . And I'm glad he took me out for that date , he was something so nice and handsome . Who've would of known he was just giving me life .

Today I invited him over so he could meet everyone and we could all spend the day together .Saje and I decided we were going to were our bathing suits all day .

After getting dress I waited for Saje so we could eat brunch , she said she had something to tell me .

Saje

I was taking another shower when I heard someone come into the bathroom and It was Knowledge , he got undressed and got into the shower with me , my heart was kind of beating fast only because I just had sex with his brother and now he was about t...

I was taking another shower when I heard someone come into the bathroom and It was Knowledge , he got undressed and got into the shower with me , my heart was kind of beating fast only because I just had sex with his brother and now he was about to fuck me in the shower .

'' I haven't seen you all last night and I miss you . '' he said getting into the shower shutting the door behind him .

Holding my body sponge in my hand still facing forward as the hot water hit my body then his arms wrapped around my tiny waist . I turned my head sideways and told him I missed him more .

Knowledge had to my whole body around making me face to to face with him smashing our lips together as he rubbed up and down on my body so nicely . I grabbed his face with my petite hands  .

'' You know I love you right ? '' he stopped and looked me in my eyes .

Was this forreal about to happen , I feel bad as hell but looking into his eyes I can see that he was being honest and serious about what he said and that he truly loved me .