05.

SAJE

I don't remember nothing after that poarty but only to get a lap dance from Sincere and his swanka was hitting my pum pum .

Then I received a call from him hearing him and Knowledge make net saying who can fuck me first , me and Earca heard it all .

Since they we getting on me like I was meat , I think two can play that game . And I knew just what to do .

Getting up to get ready for school I went into my closet to find something to wear before hopping in the shower .

After my shower and getting dressed leaving me with my everyday curls and applying a little make up

After my shower and getting dressed leaving me with my everyday curls and applying a little make up .

Earca was going to help me being the best friend that she is .We in this shit together .

Going into the front room she was slaying like always . Even though Earca had some long healthy hair she loved her wigs .

Earca had on her nude two piece set with her nude lace up heel sandals

Earca had on her nude two piece set with her nude lace up heel sandals .

" Eassy , Yaaaas ," I pulled out my phone going straight to Snapchat .

" Bam ," she did a pose . " Bam ," Another . "Bam ," her finally pose while I was snapping her .

Ooh! Chicka-chicka-bow-wow! You look like a porn star with that nude and pink lipstick. You got a date? " I giggled .

" Ay ! don't boost me na ,"

" You know I is though , let's be out ,"

Heading out to the car , we got in . Earca started it up driving out of the driveway heading to school .

" I wanna learn to drive ," I pouted with my bottom lip out .